What watch you're wearing?

chip100t

Enlightened
I'm glad I have not been bitten by the watch bug as I have little money as it is. I wear my Fitbit Versa 3 everyday. And will do until the battery is kaput. By then the verse 4 or 5 will be out if not already.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My brother has some sort of smart watch Chip that he downloaded some kinda software app and changes the face pretty often. He bought a couple of different looking bands as well so he can have as many watches as Ven has but yet it's the same watch.

My new "crack" is work boots but I think the ocd voices have gone silent……

Oh and that watch I spoke of the other day, it ran one day, gained 5 minutes in that one day then quit while I slept.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm glad I have not been bitten by the watch bug as I have little money as it is. I wear my Fitbit Versa 3 everyday. And will do until the battery is kaput. By then the verse 4 or 5 will be out if not already.
Stay out of the full-blown Luxury watch segment, and you'll be okay.
The insanity, both in terms of mentality and pricing starts there. Anything below that segment, you can enjoy yourself without literally going into debt.

BTW, all of this is coming from a former watch nut who ventured into that insane segment. I consider myself fortunate to have escaped mostly unscathed. The interaction I had on the Web's largest Watch forums was mostly very positive, with very helpful individuals happy to help out anyone with questions. Especially the G-Shock sub-forums. When you get into the Luxury watch discussions though.... Completely different story. Obviously there are a few individuals who are still friendly, very positive, and helpful. But the vast majority were.... let's just say the type of individuals whom you were glad were one mouse-click away from NOT having to converse with any longer.

Reactions: ven

ven

Flashaholic
New G from Canada off a special lady. The Maharishi mudmaster. The orange is mesmerising , hard to explain but makes you stare at it 😂
Row of muds(2 behind the 4 )

nv64wG5.jpg

8xmAYlH.jpg

British bonsai forest strap

XD9hE1g.jpg

iVBuMbL.jpg

eLf5ghG.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Few Gs been wearing over last few days(yes change 2-3 times a day!)😂
No order as too hard on this forum
GPR B1000
r7OOe9h.jpg

GG B100 Burton
haFpb6G.jpg

Master of gravity
GWR B1000
IclMh5U.jpg

Custom jelly hydro mod 9400
fyE5SqT.jpg

GWN Q1000mc gulf master

EehpTcT.jpg

Cheers👊🏻

ven

Flashaholic
Maharishi time
1EockxM.jpg

And some ps4 cleaning for callum 😱
0A56kUC.jpg

Overheating ! No wonder check the heat sink out
Fully blocked
KCVTOe0.jpg

Then some dad n lad range time (air and paper)
gwn1000
2pQRw0N.jpg

then some camo time👊🏻
Eeeb6fR.jpg

edje

Newly Enlightened
Still wearing My Old aquaracer 20 years old as We Speak greetings in a nice weekend from the Netherlands
16550581776933173511664478769412.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ven
My best friend gave me this Tag about 20 years ago. I was visiting him and saw he had amassed a nice collection of Tags in various models. I made the mistake of telling him how much I loved this particular watch. He immediately offered it to me, and I refused. Got home from my visit and found it in the pocket of my suitcase. He's a great friend.

S95. 206K. 18 carot gold plate. Nothing special, but priceless to me.
20220612_143534.jpg
20220612_143103.jpg

Why is the face a little bit corroded? I changed the battery once and didn't get the back tight. Went surfing and ended up getting some of the Atlantic Ocean in there. Works perfectly, and no way I would ever swap the mechanism. Character and provenance. :)

edje

Newly Enlightened
My best friend gave me this Tag about 20 years ago. I was visiting him and saw he had amassed a nice collection of Tags in various models. I made the mistake of telling him how much I loved this particular watch. He immediately offered it to me, and I refused. Got home from my visit and found it in the pocket of my suitcase. He's a great friend.

S95. 206K. 18 carot gold plate. Nothing special, but priceless to me.View attachment 28847View attachment 28848

Why is the face a little bit corroded? I changed the battery once and didn't get the back tight. Went surfing and ended up getting some of the Atlantic Ocean in there. Works perfectly, and no way I would ever swap the mechanism. Character and provenance. :) What a shame about the corrosion I always did battery replacement myself because the TAG Heuer dealer asked about 90 US dollars for battery replacements and hydro testing but if you re Grease the seal properly it will be what I tide normal swimming and snorkelling but it is always a small risk for leakage of course

What a shame about the corrosion I always did battery replacement myself because the TAG Heuer dealer asked about 90 US dollars for battery replacements and hydro testing but if you re Grease the seal properly it will be what I tide normal swimming and snorkelling but it is always a small risk for leakage of course

I was upset for five minutes or so. But now that corroded face means a lot more to me than replacing it with a new one would.

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
Didn't realize we had a watch thread here. Don't want to have to worry about my watch at work so none of the fancy ones. Love citizen watches for normal activities, the 3 I have are nothing but excellent. It may be on its second clasp (yes, I broke titanium 😆) but it keeps on ticking about 12 years on.

Attachments

• 20220615_093223.jpg
    20220615_093223.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 20220615_093106.jpg
    20220615_093106.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 87