What's up with all the BIG SALES

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is going on with all the" Big Time Collectors" selling off high dollar pieces?? Some very expensive lights are for sale. Anybody know whats up?

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a great way to try out expensive lights for cheap. Buy a $300 light and sell it for $250 if you don't like it. You're only out $50, and someone else will get a nicely discounted light.

djblank87

Enlightened
It's a great way to try out expensive lights for cheap. Buy a $300 light and sell it for $250 if you don't like it. You're only out $50, and someone else will get a nicely discounted light.

+1 one on that KeyGrip, it is kinda of like a win, win situation for everyone.

faiz23

Newly Enlightened
i know i will definetly want to get a lunasol so i am saving up and selling some of my older lights that i don't use much. I am trying to move towards less but higher quality lights. Also i am intrested in the HDS, Jetbeam, and DBS

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think people are sensing a wave coming up maybe??? all this Ti in the b/s/t is driving me nuts! somebody's gotta buy them loverly McGizmos!

Mayo

Paladin

Enlightened
Don't forget that some of us refuse to pay retail, and often buy very nice lights at substantial discounts. Then knocking off $50 allows us to realize a nice profit on the transaction. Also, some guys buy stuff they can NOT afford in the first place, and when more desperate financial pressures crop up they MUST sell something to pay their bills. Or it could just be as innocent as becoming tired of the light, and wanting to clear off their shelf.

Don't over analyze it, jump in and take advantage of the good deal when you see it.

Paladin

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im just tired of lights,comes and goes in waves.
Selling to afford other lights is a good way to keep the interest fresh.
And in the same time allowing someone else to try a High end light.

Win Win :)

Edit: I never considered myself a BIG time collector though...more of a flashlight junkie.

Benny

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
You can only look at the same lights for so long....:huh:.....and I for one put a limit on my inventory. I like to have enough to have a nice variety, but not too many where they do not get handled. Then again, I am not one of the "Big Time Collectors" you are referring to either so I guess you can disregard my opinion although I am ALWAYS in "The Know".....:p