Where did they go?

kevinm

Enlightened
I went to look at TnC lights, and the page appears to be gone. Are they out of business?

Their FB page lists ogazent.com as another domain but that also shows it's closed. It also says you can email sales (at) ogazent.com

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bob with RMSK apparently closed down. his website is down.

That just about sums up the custom flashlight market....there's few that make it long term.
There's even fewer that make it long term and have product to sale.

Last edited:

djj

Newly Enlightened
Bob with RMSK apparently closed down. his website is down.

That just about sums up the custom flashlight market....there's few that make it long term.
There's even fewer that make it long term and have product to sale.
I ordered a light from Bob in March but can't remember the last time I saw his website up.

Jfowler

Newly Enlightened
I had some correspondence with Chris early in the year. I believe he was moving his shop at the time, and was also launching a new website. The site below still looks active.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
We moved from California to Arizona. I have been so busy I have not had any time to machine new lights. All my lights I have in stock are all still boxed up. If you are looking for something please feel free to shoot us an e-mail.

The new site will be www.tncproducts.com. It is not live yet. We will put it up and slowly start populating it with some product. If it is not on the site that doesn't mean we don't have it. Just shoot us an e-mail.

We are leaning more to the DIY'er. So I can put up hosts and all that would be needed would be a driver / LED's / Battery. I would supply everything else. I would also supply the link to the drivers and LED Boards that work with my lights.

Thank you,

Chris

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are leaning more to the DIY'er. So I can put up hosts and all that would be needed would be a driver / LED's / Battery. I would supply everything else. I would also supply the link to the drivers and LED Boards that work with my lights.

That sounds perfect. I put my own together but I have to get import hosts.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
@kerneldrop Great to hear. Hopefully soon we will get the time to start machining some new lights / hosts for people to use. I have had an idea for a new host for a few years. Just have not had the time to actually produce it. I don't really want to say anything as it would give it away and I would hate for someone to steal the idea. I say it has been on the burner for a few years but probably more like several years since they go by so quick. :)

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Chris, hope all is very good.

For anyone interested, see post below, to see some older TnC, lights.

I still have these.