Wheres the nuetral white lights at?

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, thanks guys. I was not reading fine print again when switching to special metals. I will say this because I love FourSevens lights, and want them to sell more, and OK, I want more neutral/HCRI offerings: You guys will sell more of these if you elevate the neutral or HCRI feature at least to the spec table under LED type, or much better still right in the name of the light in the pull-down menu.

Another thing that may be hurting this lights image is listing mode 6 as Low-Med-High-Moonlight. With mode memory, that is exactly the same as Moonlight-Low-Medium-High. There is only ascending or descending when the last mode is always memorized.

I'm not sure the mode spacing would be an issue. The biggest jump is not from 19 lumens, but to 19 lumens: 19/.75 = 25, 240/19 = 12.6

I would be using moonlight and low 90+ percent of the time. If I need more, I want to really see MORE, so 240 is OK. "High", or burst, as we should call it, is more for fun, but it's there if you need it. If I were using this backpacking, I'd run a CR123, for light weight and much longer runtime, and forgo the whole burst feature.

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is *Solid Copper* and titanium, not copper & titanium "finish", BTW. Just semantics, I suppose, but their use of "copper finish" and "titanium finish" could be confusing to some... I'm with Hondo, I think some more descriptive marketing is in order.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is *Solid Copper* and titanium, not copper & titanium "finish", BTW. Just semantics, I suppose, but their use of "copper finish" and "titanium finish" could be confusing to some... I'm with Hondo, I think some more descriptive marketing is in order.
That may be, I only went with the titles that were listed on the product page.

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right, I meant my comment to be more of a jab at their marketing, not you. They say copper finish and solid copper on the same page.