Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

hotel

Newly Enlightened
got TK11 R5 and TK45.

hopefully they will come with more great light

joehaya

Newly Enlightened
I got the E01 EDC, PD20 Q5, Tk12R5, TK45 and lastly the HL20 on my helmet for work. All are good flashlights lest my tk12 which has a hidcup now being rectified in the factory in PRC.:popcorn: in waiting for its return home.(Singapore)

TX180SX

Newly Enlightened
What up everyone! Was looking to upgrade my mags and found this site, and after spending a few days reading, bought me a Fenix LD20 R4. So far i've been impressed with it. Def will be adding more to the collection. :naughty:

anjari_br

Newly Enlightened
E01 (black to me, and purple for my wife)
LD01 - always use me;
LD10 - My latest acquisition;
PD10 - in my bag.

I love these lights.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I HAVE had a number of them, but the only one I have today is the L0PSE.

I had a few different clicky models but had issues with the clicky on them and ended up giving them away to other people because I just did not trust them for my Every day lights.

The L0P is the exception for me, ultra reliable and rides in my pocket every single day no matter what else I carry.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 E01s, OD & Gold/Orange, which have been commandeered by my 6-year-old.

1 L2P v2.0 with an extra L1P body tube (warm tint or high cri emitter upgrade suggestions welcome for this Lux III light!)

1 L1T v.2 with an extra L2T body tube and orange booted forward clicky. :)

I was on the verge of selling both, then I found the extra L2T body tube and a second forward clciky for my L2P on the Marketplace. These are great 2 level lights and the L2P has a decently low low level.

Maybe looking for a P1 CE Q2....:whistle:

Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
One my favorite lighs is Fenix PD10 Ti. it size is perfect for edc and I really like med level 1st,xpg beam is great! It is the smoothest Ti twisty I have seen!

Also I have a LOD with a rebel that has lived on my keychain for years,its been compleatly reliable. Hard to beat its beam,tint, and I like strob/sos for a keychain.If your stuck on the side of the road nothing slows down traffic better than a strobing led!

Last edited:

palembee

Newly Enlightened
just received a tk 10 q5 and i am impressed. overall quality is very good, and the brightness is teerrific! im going to have to try another, just for battery variation as this is a cr123 and i would like to see something in a single AAA or double AA configuration. because the solitaire in my pocket is obsolete!