Who Makes The Rambo R140?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Oh God, no! Don't even waste your money! That is a hella ultra-cheap LED zoom light made from scrap aluminum metal. It's unbranded or whatever dirty, made-up name you feel like slapping on its cheap backside!

Seriously, a couple of weeks back, I ordered four 18650 batteries from Sofirn (their label on the batteries). I was legit shocked when they arrived. Each battery was securely placed inside of one of those cheap flashlights! Yup, I bought four Sofirn 18650s, and got four of those LED lights tossed in for free! That was the secure shipping method Sofirn used to mail out the batteries to me. It wasn't even a holiday promotional thing!

Is there a bike mount with it? If you just want the flashlight, I'll happily mail you one of mine (no battery though, I actually need that). PM me your name and address if you want it.

If you want a reliable bike light, take a look at the ones from Fenix. They cost more, but they're worth it. If you want cheap junk, yeah I'll mail one out to you. But honestly, that zoom feature is so poorly made, so ridiculously loose, that any bumps along the road will cause it to move back and forth far too easily. Now all of a sudden you can't see what's 5 feet in front of you. This piece of junk was never designed to be a bike light.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can find those exact lights on the bay or Chinese companies usually for around 5 bucks. Mono is correct, there is absolutely no way they will hold up to bike use.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh God, no! Don't even waste your money! That is a hella ultra-cheap LED zoom light made from scrap aluminum metal. It's unbranded or whatever dirty, made-up name you feel like slapping on its cheap backside!

Seriously, a couple of weeks back, I ordered four 18650 batteries from Sofirn (their label on the batteries). I was legit shocked when they arrived. Each battery was securely placed inside of one of those cheap flashlights! Yup, I bought four Sofirn 18650s, and got four of those LED lights tossed in for free! That was the secure shipping method Sofirn used to mail out the batteries to me. It wasn't even a holiday promotional thing!

Is there a bike mount with it? If you just want the flashlight, I'll happily mail you one of mine (no battery though, I actually need that). PM me your name and address if you want it.

If you want a reliable bike light, take a look at the ones from Fenix. They cost more, but they're worth it. If you want cheap junk, yeah I'll mail one out to you. But honestly, that zoom feature is so poorly made, so ridiculously loose, that any bumps along the road will cause it to move back and forth far too easily. Now all of a sudden you can't see what's 5 feet in front of you. This piece of junk was never designed to be a bike light.
PM sent!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sounds good. Just give me a couple of days to properly box one of them up, and send it out to you. Again, their boxes are in terrible shape; and Batteries Not Included.

Reactions: JAS