WiseLed Tactical 2000

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Figured I'd shamelessly bump this thread. I still think these are the best thing going. When you figure in all the attributes of these, nothing compares.:D

Patriot

Flashaholic
Figured I'd shamelessly bump this thread. I still think these are the best thing going. When you figure in all the attributes of these, nothing compares.:D

I completely agree. With all of the hype revolving around various platforms this light has largely slipped in under the radar from its inception. I'm guessing this has been mainly due to the price, it's European heritage and the general lack of understanding with regards to its performance when compared to any other "full size" handheld LED. I think it's great that this light has not only survived but had steadily evolved through gradual improvement. I appreciate a solid core design that routinely undergoes real world upgrades.

Nice job WiseLED!

T-Slot

Newly Enlightened
Hi

I just bought 3 tactcal 2000 lights.

I love them. Construction quality is in a very very high class.

The latest edition it has a turbo mode. I talked whit Flemming the owner of WiseLED. He told me that the Tactical now has around 2200 lumens in high mode and around 2800 Lumes in turbo mode. The turbo mode just eat battery around 30% faster.

I can clearly recommend the lamp ...

Latest posts