Witch Surefires does the Malkoff M60 Fit?

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
And I'm still trying to find somewhere I can buy the 6P host right now...

Keep your eyes open over on the Marketplace here at CPF:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/index.php?

They pop up often enough at good prices, and, if you are willing to buy used, you can get an even better price - on top of all that you support the wonderful CPF sellers & community :thumbsup:lovecpf

If you want to buy from an online retailer (and pay full price) I suggest:

www.batteryjunction.com

www.lapolicegear.com

They offer free shipping on Surefire lights plus they give you free CR123 batteries.

Best of luck!
-Harry

bourmb

Newly Enlightened
Solarforce L2 is a really good light with a lot of options as a host for P60 drop-ins. You can even run it off of 18650's.

AliasNeo07

Newly Enlightened
Looking to order a P61 dropin. Question. Does it fit the 6P LED or only 6P? I'm a newb, and while I realize that they are dimensionally probably the same, I didn't know if there was some other difference that would prevent the P61 dropin from working in a light already set up for LED (6P LED specifically.) Thanks!

AliasNeo07

Newly Enlightened
Yikes I'm really not sure. I replaced it with an R2 drop in a year or so ago and havent used it. Says Surefire 6P LED . On the other side its
A50352. I have a second one and I THINK they're the same. I BELIEVE I bought them at the same time. That one has the original LED in it. "P60L-WH." Also has "L8" stamped on it. Are these good to go with the malkoffs?

Thanks a lot.