• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *WITHDRAW* Novatac 120P/T modded with USW0H, UCL lens, and GID O-rings!

jcompton

Enlightened
Re: FS: Novatac 85/120P/T modded with USW0H, UCL lens, and GID O-rings - New Prices!

Nice beamshots!

Still waiting for Modded 85 vs. Modded 120 Beamshots.:whistle:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Novatac 85/120P/T modded with USW0H, UCL lens, and GID O-rings - New Prices!

Seems odd that you are getting that much change since NOvatac claims they are using U bins (see your other thread).

DOn't quite understand how that is possible...

:confused:

Edit: DOn't get me wrong, I want to do this mod too, just want to make sure it actually makes a real difference!

Last edited:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

would the black bezel on the umodded and the shiny bezel on the modded light be a factor towards total brightness?

whc

Enlightened

Seems odd that you are getting that much change since NOvatac claims they are using U bins (see your other thread).

DOn't quite understand how that is possible...

:confused:

Edit: DOn't get me wrong, I want to do this mod too, just want to make sure it actually makes a real difference!
Me neither, really is strange to me, but seems that Novatac don't uses USW0H from Fred :D. Don't know if there is different quality between LEDs of same bin, lets say a cheap USW0H star from Kaidomain, and a more expensive one from Fred?

I can only say, try this mod out, it is well worth the effort IMO.

Last edited:

whc

Enlightened

would the black bezel on the umodded and the shiny bezel on the modded light be a factor towards total brightness?
Get the same overall output with stock and silver bezel (just a tad less with the silver bezel), so it is not there the boost output is coming from :D.

luminata

Enlightened

I would think with a polished silver reflective bezel you would get slightly more focused output (though not discernible with the eye) than the flat black one which would not reflect light?

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, that really is impressive !!!

I would love to do this mod, but it's my EDC.
The overseas thing just kills it for me....

Maybe I'll cave in...LOL

Great Work !!

RainerWahnsinn

Enlightened

Hello William,

I am very impressed from your mods. Hope one of those is for me and hope also it has the shining bezel as well.

Rainer

whc

Enlightened

Hello William,

I am very impressed from your mods. Hope one of those is for me and hope also it has the shining bezel as well.

Rainer
Yours is on the way from the dealer, will keep you updated by e-mail ;).

The one with silver bezel is my own personal :), I can offer that bezel mounted for $28 extra, else it comes with stock black bezel.

gostanova

Newly Enlightened

paypal.gif

69.00 to include registered mail with tracking.
Thanks!
Gosta

whc

Enlightened

Just found that the website I had opened required login to enter, was a mistake, had set the security a little to high, now you can freely enter the website, and USD now also is the standard currency (was GBP before) :D.

Please go here if you want to see/order: www.hq24.dk