• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn/Sold HDS Blue Glo; Fluted Trit Bezels; Zebralight; Emisar; OLight More

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Payday Drops HDS Blue Glo; Fluted Trit Bezels; Zebralight; Emisar; OLight More

I will take the blue glow reflector. It will look amazing in my NRA Blue Clicky. Please PM me the PP details.

Cpl S

Newly Enlightened
Re: Payday Drops HDS Blue Glo; Fluted Trit Bezels; Zebralight; Emisar; OLight More

PM inbound nbp.

klackey

Enlightened

I will take 1 #2 "2. 4 x Aftermarket Fluted Bezels for ACME threaded HDS lights"

PM PP details...

Yadao

Newly Enlightened

My lights showed up safe and sound. Thanks!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just want to let everyone know...

I just had a positive experience buying two lights from Cpl S (John). Based on my experience I would recommend that anyone here on CPF should feel comfortable doing business with him.

Thanks again John :thumbsup:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

These fluted bezels, are they just authentic hds bezels with the flutes machined later?

Cpl S

Newly Enlightened

These are NOT HDS bezels. They were created by a 3rd party. Here is what it looks like next to an HDS bezel.

ei1gjp.jpg

117rceo.jpg

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see now, thanks!

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take:

8. Fenix E01 Modded/engraved by VN54 3200K at 98+ HCRI. Purple with Yuji LED. 1 level with beautiful tint. $30

My wife is a nurse, and needs another exam light. This is one level, might just do the trick.

And, I received my 2 C2Hs safe & sound. Thanks!

Cpl S

Newly Enlightened

It's going to be a perfect light for her application. Do you have any Eneloop Pro's at home?

John

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it:
7. Olight S1A PVD coated copper. Carried but still in OK shape. $45 $40
Please pm PayPal address. Thank You!

Cpl S

Newly Enlightened

Well that trip to the PO didn't work out too well. I didn't think MLK day was one of the holidays the PO was closed. I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow morning Ed!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the light, as described and well packaged. If I keep going with this trend I will all of the Olight's in aluminum, Titanium, copper, stainless steel and in cases of the S-Mini & S1R MK II Brass too...Thanks CPL S!

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for the delay. PM sent re: 8. SPF BigBlueFish Fenix E01 Modded/engraved by VN54 3200K at 98+ HCRI. Purple with Yuji LED. 1 level with beautiful tint. $30

Latest posts