• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Surefire lights & parts, Jetbeams, Prometheus Alpha, bulbs, etc

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Surefire lights & parts, Jetbeams, Prometheus Alpha, bulbs,

PM sent on Jetbeam

808vudoo

Enlightened
Re: Spring Cleaning Sale: Surefire lights & parts, Jetbeams, Prometheus Alpha, bulbs,

I'll take the second Surefire L1 Lumamax head please. Pm and PayPal coming your way.
Aloha D

hjkl

Newly Enlightened

I will take:

1x Surefire C2 Centurion host (no drop-in), McClicky switch installed - slightly modified so the index marks align when the tailcap is tightened fully, never carried - $75
2x Surefire lanyards - New - $5 each or $2.50 with another purchase (because postage costs money) 2 LEFT

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

I'll Take It:

1x Lumens Factory E1-compatible body - New - $35
5x Surefire lanyards - New - $5 each or $2.50 with another purchase (because postage costs money) 2 LEFT
(Will take last two lanyards if still avail. and would like the black old style clip as one, if it's still available.)

PM forthcoming for your PP info, and thanks!
-Dave

Edit: Amicably withdrawn per comms.

Last edited:

altermann

Enlightened

Paypal sent
Your pm box is full

fyrstormer

Banned

Fixed. More PMs incoming.

Your PM space is full. Sorry I shorted ya on the lanyard payment. Thought they were $2.00.

~ Cg
No problem. I included a lanyard because I realized my sale photo was ambiguous as to whether a lanyard was supposed to be included with the Sidekick.

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned

I will take:

1x Surefire C2 Centurion host (no drop-in), McClicky switch installed - slightly modified so the index marks align when the tailcap is tightened fully, never carried - $75
2x Surefire lanyards - New - $5 each or $2.50 with another purchase (because postage costs money) 2 LEFT
Sorry, I didn't update my thread fast enough. I only have one lanyard left. Is that okay?

I'll Take It:

1x Lumens Factory E1-compatible body - New - $35
5x Surefire lanyards - New - $5 each or $2.50 with another purchase (because postage costs money) 2 LEFT
(Will take last two lanyards if still avail. and would like the black old style clip as one, if it's still available.)

PM forthcoming for your PP info, and thanks!
-Dave
hjkl has dibs on the last remaining lanyard, but the Lumens Factory E1 body is yours if you still want it.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice catch on the C2. I'll take backup on the C2 if the deal falls through.

SNES

Newly Enlightened

i'll take the copper olight

fyrstormer

Banned

Also, I forgot to reinstall the lanyard loops on the L1 Lumamaxes and the A2 Aviator before taking my sale photos. The lanyard loops ARE included.

Skyclad01

Enlightened

PM sent

Nichia!

Banned

I will take the lumamax LX2

Nichia!

Banned

I will take LX2 head

Latest posts