Wizard / Wizard Pro. Multi-flashlights.

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
Hello ArmyTek, the promo code does'n work on your Website, I am waiting for an answer from you before buying a Wizard Pro v3 XHP-50.
I am still not having any answer after sending you a message on your Website.

Merci de l'attention que vous porterez à ce problème.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Hello ArmyTek, the promo code does'n work on your Website, I am waiting for an answer from you before buying a Wizard Pro v3 XHP-50.
I am still not having any answer after sending you a message on your Website.

Merci de l'attention que vous porterez à ce problème.

Si tu parles de CPF8, je viens de l'essayer et il fonctionne. Je l'ai aussi commandée il y a 19 jours avec ce code. Si ça ne fonctionne pas pour toi, envoie-moi un message. On pourra continuer en français si tu veux.

I have tried CPF8 a minute ago and it worked. If you try on mobile, it is probably your browser. No problem with Safari in iOS but doesn't work with Mercury on my side.

I don't know if you know the good news: since today you can order directly from Armitek in Ontario.

https://www.armytek.com/armytek-starts-shipping-products-directly-from-canada.html

If you do it, give us your comment about the process of your order. I would like to know if the shipping cost is the same from China. 🤔

@Armitek: Do you know the shipping cost if we buy in Ontario and ship inside Canada? Montreal on my side.

Last edited:

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
Si tu parles de CPF8, je viens de l'essayer et il fonctionne. Je l'ai aussi commandée il y a 19 jours avec ce code. Si ça ne fonctionne pas pour toi, envoie-moi un message. On pourra continuer en français si tu veux.

I have tried CPF8 a minute ago and it worked. If you try on mobile, it is probably your browser. No problem with Safari in iOS but doesn't work with Mercury on my side.

I don't know if you know the good news, since today you can order directly from Armitek in Ontario.

https://www.armytek.com/armytek-starts-shipping-products-directly-from-canada.html

If you do it, give us your comment about the process of your order. I would like to know the if the shipping cost is the same from China.

@Armitek: Do you know the shipping cost if we buy from Ontario and ship inside Canada?

Thank you very much, I try immediately and will keep you in touch. Merci j'essaie ça tout de suite et si j'ai des problèmes je te communique. ( Oui je parlais du CPF8 ).

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Thank you very much, I try immediately and will keep you in touch. Merci j'essaie ça tout de suite et si j'ai des problèmes je te communique. ( Oui je parlais du CPF8 ).

I look forward to the time they will take before sending your order. My next purchase will be the Dobermann Pro XHP35 when it will be available.

If I have some problems with my Wizard, it will be good to be able to send it to Ontario. I do not know if the service will be done at this place or they will send it to China.

Last edited:

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
Bon tout va bien c'est commandé avec le 8% d'escompte, merci encore gyzmo2002. The shipping cost in Canada is a flat rate of 12.94$USD and they charged me 15% for Canadian taxes in USD currency...

The total cost in CAD for one Wizard Pro v3 XHP-50 is 151.09$CAD today at an exchange rate of 33% ( original cost in USD is 113.43$USD ).

I am living north of Montreal in Quebec province, I buy in Ontario a neighbor province, same country, Canada and I pay in US Currency ???

Anyway this flashlight is astounding, I am ready to pay the price for it but this one is for a friend which is ready to pay whatever the cost to have one like mine ( I have the standard Wizard V2 XM-L2 T6 white ). I told him he can afford better than mine with this new CREE LED XHP-50 in the PRO version of the Wizard ( I will buy it for myself at a later date ).

I did a small report of my Wizard with pics on my Website but this is in french -> TAKE A LOOK HERE

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
When I order outside Quebec, I have to pay only the GST 5%. I have 1 order with NCIX and only paid the GST. I ordered my Dobermann from MacOutdoors in Vancouver and only the GST too. I don't know why they charge us the 10% TPS because they are outside Quebec.

For the shipping cost, even if they are in Ontario, it is higher than the 10.00 Airmail Shipping. In China, with order higher than 95.00, the shipping is free. I ordered with the Wizard, a Barracuda 2 cells tube, a tailcap switch and an extra Wizard headband. Total cost 101.66us.

The Wizard Pro XHP50 costs more if we order from the next province than China loll. It is not worth it.

For your Wizard V2 review, it is the first review I see in french. Well done.

Last edited:

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
For the Wizard Pro XHP-50 we can read this on the ArmyTek Web site -> Note: flashlights with Silver bezels will be shipped from Canada and China, but Gold & Black bezels - ONLY from China.

Next time I will take a Gold or Black Bezel... Then if it is from China I should not pay the 15% Canadian sales taxes and the shipping should be free.

Hope it will not take three weeks from my neighbor province at the price I paid ! I will keep the forum in touch, the timer is ON. Hey hey hey !

We can also read on their Website :

With the new Canadian office:
◾You get an opportunity to acquire Canadian LED flashlights at acceptable prices directly from Armytek.
◾You get your goods quickly and without delay.

Thank you Gyzmo for the info et merci d'avoir lu mon compte-rendu sur la Wizard v2 avec XM-L2 T6.

Last edited:

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
A question for ArmyTek : your Website charged me 12.94$USD ( + 33% exchange rate = 17.21$CAD ) for shipping but I find out on your Website HERE that my order should be Free Shipping...

I ordered a Wizard Pro XHP-50 at 95$USD less 8% discount = 87.40$USD this is more than 75$USD...

You can Paypal me a refund here : [email protected]

Free Shipping
◾We offer FREE shipping on retail orders over $US75.

Gyzmo look why I have to pay all the taxes ( same Web page ) :
◾For shipments to Canada: all taxes (HST / GST / PST) will be charged to your order based on the province the products are shipped to.

Last edited:

lightmyfire13

Enlightened
Hi what kind of bezel are u getting ...siver ships from Canada others from China....
Shipping option may have changed

(Sorry just read ur previous post about the bezels)

Last edited:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
"Terms of Shipping
All shipments to USA and Canada are shipped from Canada office. The orders to all other countries are shipped from our office in China." I was thinking that we had the choice. But with the free shipping higher than 75.00US, it is a good news.

For the taxes, I don't know the rules but I know that I paid only one tax (GST) when I order outside Quebec in Canada.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
A question for ArmyTek : your Website charged me 12.94$USD ( + 33% exchange rate = 17.21$CAD ) for shipping but I find out on your Website HERE that my order should be Free Shipping...

I ordered a Wizard Pro XHP-50 at 95$USD less 8% discount = 87.40$USD this is more than 75$USD...

Free Shipping
[emoji828]We offer FREE shipping on retail orders over $US75.

I just tried their shipping calculator (2 Predator Pro) and it is not free with an order higher than $75.00US before taxes. They will have to fix it.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Free Shipping
◾We offer FREE shipping on retail orders over $US75.

Gyzmo look why I have to pay all the taxes ( same Web page ) :
◾For shipments to Canada: all taxes (HST / GST / PST) will be charged to your order based on the province the products are shipped to.

We will refund you for shipping.
Our manager from the service department will contact you for all details.

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
We will refund you for shipping.
Our manager from the service department will contact you for all details.

Thank you. I received promptly the Wizard Pro XHP50 for a friend Tuesday, WOW ! What a Multi/Flashlight ! I will buy one for myself eventually, I am trying to find somebody to buy my Standard Wizard XM-L2 T6.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Thank you. I received promptly the Wizard Pro XHP50 for a friend Tuesday, WOW ! What a Multi/Flashlight ! I will buy one for myself eventually, I am trying to find somebody to buy my Standard Wizard XM-L2 T6.

Received mine today. Everything is working great with 10A cell.

It took 25 days to arrive in Montreal from China with airmail shipping.

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
Received mine today. Everything is working great with 10A cell.

It took 25 days to arrive in Montreal from China with airmail shipping.

Took only 3 days but I had to add 15% Canadian Taxes on USD money instead CAD money which makes the flashlights much more expensive.

The silicone rubber is softer than mine, I hope the Wizard will not shake at each pace because of this, I will try it soon.

I already have made a scratch on the Wizard Pro and nothing at all on mine that I had for one year this month. Looking carefully at the finition, the Pro version is mat and mine is glossy, this is not the same finition. The finition on the Pro version makes it less slippery but may be more prone to scratch.

Sorry if you don't understand what I mean, my mother's tongue is french, I do my best.