• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB 4sevens Quark X 123^2 tactical/Sunwayman V10R Ti

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Idk if I got the naming quite right.

I'm looking for the 4Sevens Quark X 2xCR123 light with the XM-L2 with around 360 lumen, this was the light before the "turbo" mode that was over 400 lumens but with a timed step down.

Also looking for a Quark X or Turbo X, whatever the one was called with the larger turbo head.

Also looking for a Sunwayman V10R Ti

The quark can be pretty beat up as thats my everyday car light, also I don't need the box as I have these and have lost them, if you have the box thats a plus whatever but I would rather pay less for a heavily used item as thats my intention for the Quark X 123^2.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I have one of those Quarks, the Quark X 123^2 Tactical. It's in Neutral. Let me take a look for it. It's in relatively good condition.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have:
Neutral-white Quark 123² Turbo "X" Green Packaging (FS.QTX123-2NWB)
Not sure what the max lumens is but I bought it March 2012 from 4sevens.com

It has the 1 1/2" head with fins and smooth reflector for a tight spot with lots of throw. It is a tactical UI with two modes controlled by twisting the head. I think the modes can be programmed.

I also have the shrouded tactical tail cap for it, so it can tailstand but it is top heavy, so its mostly to prevent accidental activation.

I also have the rare two part longer 18650 Tube for the quark which matches w this light nicely, but oddly the shrouded tailcap does not work on this body, all other tailcaps work.

I have:

It has the 1 1/2" head with fins and smooth reflector for a tight spot with lots of throw. It is a tactical UI with two modes controlled by twisting the head. I think the modes can be programmed.

I also have the shrouded tactical tail cap for it, so it can tailstand but it is top heavy, so its mostly to prevent accidental activation.

I also have the rare two part longer 18650 Tube for the quark which matches w this light nicely, but oddly the shrouded tailcap does not work on this body, all other tailcaps work.

:hitit: if ScaryFatKidGT decides to pass.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
I have:

How much ya want?

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Bump, sorry I disappeared for awhile, cash in hand, seriously looking.

Also I should say I might take a Turbo X for my collection but I am mainly looking for the non turbo and it has to be the XM-L/XM-L2 version and tactical UI.

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
75FB85CE-73AB-4ED9-A4BA-15855D0C73EC.jpeg

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Still looking

Quark 123^2 TACTICAL with XM-L emitter with 360ish lumens before the super short run time 500lm for like 30sec mode for the highest level came out.

Last edited: