• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB Fenix E01

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kids.....I'm back in E01 mode. The REAL E01 mind you, not the new multimode jobby. I've got an olive/silver/natural/gray or whatever you want to call it, but I'd like to get my mits on a couple more. If you've got one that you wouldn't mind selling please send me a PM. Really looking for black and natural. Thanks!

Burgess

Flashaholic
Gotta' admit --

STILL have a soft spot in my heart
for the amazing Fenix E01 flashlight !

:clap:
_

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta' admit --

STILL have a soft spot in my heart
for the amazing Fenix E01 flashlight !

:clap:
_
Yeeeaaaa buddy! I've had the most FUN using and posting about the E01. Other lights are more versatile sure, but they don't have that je ne sais quoi that the E01 has. I could live with my Zebralight just fine. But the E01 still seems to call to me.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Kids.....I'm back in E01 mode. The REAL E01 mind you, not the new multimode jobby. I've got an olive/silver/natural/gray or whatever you want to call it, but I'd like to get my mits on a couple more. If you've got one that you wouldn't mind selling please send me a PM. Really looking for black and natural. Thanks!

I have a couple new ones over here, I think, but won't be able to check until late tonight. I'm on my way out until then.