• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fenix e01 13 lumens model and Fenix Hl23 150 lumens headlamp

mickb

Enlightened
Hi Guys, after one or more of the above. Name your price, will make it worth your while and pay international shipping for any pre-used working condition light. Or if you know any links to where they are available please let me know.

Reason being I use these lights for work, find their power outputs very useful, not interested in higher power models.

I have an HL23 that I'm willing to part with at the original selling price (US$35) plus the cost of postage (insurance at your option). The emitter is cool white. I also have an HM23 (neutral white). Both headlamps are virtually unused. Mailing to Oz isn't an issue for me.

Last edited:

mickb

Enlightened
Well I have a Fenix E01 on the way. Hopefully this wont embarass Thaugen for mentioning it, but he has sent it to me as a gift, as in completely free. Loss for words here, very generous. The light will accompany some minimalist hiking adventures with nephews and serve between times on a work key ring.