• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fenix, Lumens Factory

Got a few more lights up for sale to free up more funds and room. Unconditional "I'll take it" posted will take priority over private messages and offers. These may be cross posted to other sites, so I will honor the earliest timestamp. All prices are PayPal G&S (with no notes please!) and shipping within the US50 included. Please click on each link to view the gallery for each light. No batteries included unless otherwise stated. Take $5 discount for every additional item purchased ($5 off for two, $10 off for three, etc). I'm also open to offers!

image.jpeg

Malkoff Hound Dog 18650: $125
Photos
Excellent condition with only surface scuffs on the anodization.

Fenix PD40R V2: $60 $55
Photos
Excellent condition; positive end was modified with a post to use unprotected batteries. Will come with a 21700 cell.

TnC Custom 18650: $120 $110 Sold
Photos

Good condition; will come with deep red emitter and also an additional pill with a neutral white emitter.

Malkoff MDC 2xAA with VME head and M31L: $125
Photos
Excellent condition; great light to use with long runtimes.

Complete Surefire 6P host: $40 Sold
Photos

Body is bored to accept 18650s; just add a drop-in (some for sale below) and battery! Tailcap is an unmodified twist and momentary switch.

Partial Surefire 6P host: $25
Photos
Spare parts; body is stock and accepts CR123 x2 or 16650s.

Surefire Tactician with Vital Gear body: $85
Photos
Excellent condition; head is hi/lo with a twist and body accepts 16650s.

Fellhoelter x FourSevens Mini-Bolt: $90 Sold
Photos

Great condition; was purchased and mostly sat on my shelf; really neat bolt-action switch.

Lumens Factory D26 Drop-In: $40 $35
Photos
Single mode high output module; cool white and blindingly bright

SkyLumen Nichia 219B triple P60: $50 Sold
Photos

High CRI 4500K Nichias; meant to be a mule, but will come with a triple optic to help focus the beam for better intermediate distance use; three mode LMH.

Lumens Factory E Series Head: $45
Photos
Very warm limited edition three mode head; great incandescent-like tint.

Last edited:

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the details on the TNC 18650 ?
Is that a rubber something on the bezel?