• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB: Fivemeag 6AA and 9AA battery adapters.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like one each. The 6AA to 2D and 9aa to 3D adapters that FM used to make. I might have some things to trade also like lights from my Youtube channel or other parts for Maglite.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I'd like one each. The 6AA to 2D and 9aa to 3D adapters that FM used to make. I might have some things to trade also like lights from my Youtube channel or other parts for Maglite.
Do you have a link to those FM threads? I might have bought some from him, but have so much stuff in boxes I can't remember.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a spontaneous decision, and it'll take me until after Thanksgiving to physically, and emotionally (lol) part with my FM 9AA, but I should be able to help out out here. Will be in touch soon.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Matt, isn't it much better to use higher capacity 2x26650 (7.4V, 5200mAh) in custom bored out 3C or even custom bored and shortened 3D M*g 2P/2S 18650 (7.4V, 7000mAh)
I also have many more custom made or modified M*gs if anyone else is interested.
Please let me know what you need and for what purpose.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Matt, isn't it much better to use higher capacity 2x26650 (7.4V, 5200mAh) in custom bored out 3C or even custom bored and shortened 3D M*g 2P/2S 18650 (7.4V, 7000mAh)
I also have many more custom made or modified M*gs if anyone else is interested.
Please let me know what you need and for what purpose.
Hey FM. Better, yes, not as retro cool though. I always wanted one, but back when I first came to CPF I couldn't really afford much of it. Now I have just as much fun (sometimes more) with my old incan lights as I do with any of the modern stuff.

I like the way we used to do things. Welded packs of 2/3A cells and various AA holders etc. I'm so glad there were awesome guys like you here to pave the way in this industry.