• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Flashlights, Surefire, 4Sevens, New - Old - Whatever! Show me what you got!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I stumbled onto the forum late the other night and bought a light off of Run4jc... It really just primed the pump and now I'd like to pick up another light or two just for fun. We gotta try and have fun during times like these right? DM me if you've got anything like the below...

I'm open to anything you may want to part with! So long as it works and throws light. Especially would love to nab some old 4Sevens, some vintage Surefires, or whatever else! Warm or neutral tints preferred. Probably sticking to the sub $100 price range unless its one of the below or something super interesting!

Specific lights I'd love to find:

Surefire M4 Devastator
Delghi Iris in Orange
Unique old D10s/EX10s

Cheers!
Steve

StagMoose

Enlightened
I have a very nice Surefire L2X that is nearly new. It has an aftermarket Ti switch shroud added to it so it can tail stand. Just never got into it and it is sitting in the parts box. Mainly fiddled with at the desk.

PM if interested and I can send pictures and details.

Eicca

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in unloading a NiteCore SRT7GT and SRT3 together for $100. Both come with Fenix USB batteries and all original accessories.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Appreciate the offers StagMoose and Eicca, but neither are quite what I'm looking for. Thank you and good luck with finding new homes for those lights!!