• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Macs Tri-EDC

gktii

Enlightened
You do realize there is a WTB section. This is WTS.

Agree. Your post should be moved to the appropriate WTB/WTT category. Isn't that correct moderators?

This thread was created in 2014. At the time, I was told to put it here. If the mods feel that it should be elsewhere, then they are welcome to move it. If not, I don't see the big deal with it being here. At this point, this thread is legendary. Lol.

nbp

Flashaholic
Hahaha. I have grown so accustomed to it I never even noticed. Lol. When it was created the whole BST area was completely different. But yes, it should be in the WTB area. I will move it now and leave a redirect for those who wish to come along. :)

EDIT: Also would you like me to put Damascus in the title or are you cool with what it says?

Last edited:

gktii

Enlightened
Hahaha. I have grown so accustomed to it I never even noticed. Lol. When it was created the whole BST area was completely different. But yes, it should be in the WTB area. I will move it now and leave a redirect for those who wish to come along. 🙂

[emoji6][emoji106]🏼

nbp

Flashaholic
Might be faster to try to track down the owners of the Dam Tri lights and just PM them directly about selling. Haha. There's only like 12 of them out there. Maybe a few more.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might be faster to try to track down the owners of the Dam Tri lights and just PM them directly about selling. Haha. There's only like 12 of them out there. Maybe a few more.

unfortunately 4 of the 12 the ownership trail has gone cold. sellers do not remember who they sold to. some of the others do not frequent CPF very often if at all. I've done lots of scouring of forums, pictures, searches, etc... I got lucky with the one I picked up. I was following the trail of the very first knurly made, and the knurly owner was also an original Dam owner that I didn't have on my list... Gerry has my research... :)

gktii

Enlightened
Not sure if everyone knows, but i'm looking for a Macs Tri EDC in Damascus....just thought i'd throw that out there. :crackup: