• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Mr. Bulk Lights

bf1

Enlightened
DSC_1906.jpg

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, through either a rift in the continuum or a quirk in Mr. Bulk's production, Mofo managed to get number 25 of 24. :thinking: snip......

And there is another one :faint:

There was also a DamCham # 00 of 24 which I owned for a year or so and sold recently. It was Mr.B's own light.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
And there is another one :faint:

There was also a DamCham # 00 of 24 which I owned for a year or so and sold recently. It was Mr.B's own light.
Hi LL,:wave:

I think I may have seen that one myself:devil:.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I clicked on this thread in search of RocketTomato on the advice of B@rt (in reference to Nordland 61) but to my surprise I've found myself inside of a very interesting thread.

I'm late to the party but surely there's some punch leftover?

2qsmk5k.jpg

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rocket Tomato,

Here is a Bulkware reference thread that will answer your questions (I believe 24 DamCham's were made). Good Luck in your search my friend!!!

Here are two more pictures for you.
From L to R: Ti Cub, Ti Cub II, Ti Cub II, Ti Chameleon, Ti Dragon
Flashlights218.jpg

Flashlights214.jpg

Best Wishes,
Steve

Envious of your collection. Don't know if you're around but I'd be interested to know if you are still in possession of these lights.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I asked in another thread , does anyone have programming directions for chameleon ?

Thanks in advance I hope to upgrade mine with xpl hi. Still love this light. One of the best looking lights

Please feel free to pm me

shuter

Enlightened
Paul6ppca, I have the programming instructions for all three versions of the Mr. Bulk Boards. They are in Adobe format and I don't seem to be able to post them here. I could attach them to an email if you PM me your email address. Suspect they have to be converted to another format before posting. If you know how, perhaps you would post them here.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast