• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Quark mini Ti lights

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I too am looking for the quark mini polished ti lights. Quark mini 123, AA, Cr2. Ive been looking for these little lights for some time with no luck. If you have one and willing to sell it please please please PM me! Even if you aren't currently willing to sell it PM me anyway so I can convince you to change your mind ha. Anyway thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Josh

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hang in there Josh- I think it took me 18 months to pick up my first one-the CR2's are just lived so much by their owners-please send me a pic of the tritted light we discussed-I have a programmable one modded with a great LED but no trits....

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Hang in there Josh- I think it took me 18 months to pick up my first one-the CR2's are just lived so much by their owners-please send me a pic of the tritted light we discussed-I have a programmable one modded with a great LED but no trits....

Thanks Ed. 18 months? Wow... Do I want one of these because they're hard to find or are they hard to find because I want one?... Ha either way I'll keep looking.

Mike75

Newly Enlightened
I have the AA and AAA versions that I have no use for. New in the original package. Send me a PM and we may be able to work something out... I had the CR2 as well, but that one was sold long time ago...

I have the AA and AAA versions that I have no use for. New in the original package. Send me a PM and we may be able to work something out... I had the CR2 as well, but that one was sold long time ago...

:popcorn: Well, Josh, do you have something shiney making its way to you? :twothumbs Hopefully between Bladesmith3 and Mike75 you've scored some Ti.

~ Chance

TheJLew85

Enlightened
:popcorn: Well, Josh, do you have something shiney making its way to you? :twothumbs Hopefully between Bladesmith3 and Mike75 you've scored some Ti.

~ Chance

Actually, I do not. Bladesmith3 hasn't responded. Mike 75 wanted me to make him an offer but honestly I don't like to haggle. I told him to tell me his selling price but he hasn't responded either...

Russ/TN

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0586A.jpg

I am not sure if this is the light you guys are talking about. It is shiny but not nickle-chrome shiny. If it is,let me know and I will post more and hopefully better pics. not a shelf queen but only carried for a short time.
Russ.

P.S. Please reply promptly regarding your interest as others are lining up for it. Say...noon CST July 10.
Thanks.

Last edited:

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Russ,

That is most definitely one of the rare lights we are trying to find. I'm still interested in your light, but at the moment I'm still trying to work out a deal with two other members on here. I don't want to hold you so at this time I'll pass on yours. There are two other guys on here with wtb threads that will gladly take it off your hands. Chance and trout pool I believe.
Also to answer your question, I'm located in Murfreesboro, just south east of Nashville.

View attachment 3102

I am not sure if this is the light you guys are talking about. It is shiny but not nickle-chrome shiny. If it is,let me know and I will post more and hopefully better pics. not a shelf queen but only carried for a short time.
Russ.

P.S. Please reply promptly regarding your interest as others are lining up for it. Say...noon CST July 10.
Thanks.