• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB Surefire M6 bulbs.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Anyone got a mn20 mn21 or maybe a mn15? Or anything else that will run in a m6 that has some power behind it. Thanks

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya I have a few of them. They are nice but not really close to the output of original.

Ok guys think I found what I need.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MN21 is 500lm @9V the Lumensfactory EO-M3T (9V, 450 Lumens) is almost 500lm.

Today MN21 are not that easy to find, and if they are somewhere available they are expensive. (here an example).

At least I like the Lumensfactory stuff and appreciate that they have replacement bulbs in good quality.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MN21 is 500lm @9V the Lumensfactory EO-M3T (9V, 450 Lumens) is almost 500lm.

Today MN21 are not that easy to find, and if they are somewhere available they are expensive. (here an example).

At least I like the Lumensfactory stuff and appreciate that they have replacement bulbs in good quality.
They'll get that price on a cold day in hell. Wow....

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I have both the EO-M3T and mn21 and the M3T is not even close to the 21 in output. I was hoping it would be similar so I didn't have to worry about running out of bulbs and it is bright and works great but it is not in the same league as the 21.

ebuchner

Newly Enlightened
I have both the EO-M3T and mn21 and the M3T is not even close to the 21 in output. I was hoping it would be similar so I didn't have to worry about running out of bulbs and it is bright and works great but it is not in the same league as the 21.
I can attest that the Lumens factory M6-IMR (13V) packs decent oomph relative to the MN21. Rechargeable too. I also think you posted in the MB20 rechargeable options thread so you ought to be aware of the good news regarding cell compatibility with the lamp and magazine.

ebuchner

Newly Enlightened
I don't think it's far off, it's probably around 500-700 OTF lumens. In fairness I haven't had mine in a while because I instaflashed it off of a set of cells that should have been allowed to rest for longer. At the time I wasn't unhappy with it. I think it draws around 3A in the neighborhood of 10+ volts, so going by approximate wattage it's quite close to the MN21 ([email protected]).