• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: TI CLIP FOR MY CLICKY HDS 200 HI CRI

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
Located in Canada, Ontario, Ottawa, if you have one laying around please give msg, :)

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
Will check it out thank you, is moddoo clips impossible to get nowadays?

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
Really want the TI version before i settle for SS.:sssh: Wouldtrade for a thorshammer hds holster in black, unused, untouched,

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened

nbp

Flashaholic
How so? Is the clip too large or too small? Many folks have used the moddoo clip successfully.

You often have to remove the o-ring, put the clip on and replace the o-ring in case that is the issue.

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
Too small, I removed the tail switch, both o-ring, thick and thin, the clip diameter does not even pass through the first thread, it doesn't make sense to me, I'll try to follow with a pic,
IMG_0186.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
I measured about 0.5mm smaller, roughly the width of the threading, thus making it not pass through, but rest on first thread nearest the tail cap, frustrating :mecry:

nbp

Flashaholic
That's weird. I would send an email or PM to the Oveready team; I'm sure they'll take care of you.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I measured about 0.5mm smaller, roughly the width of the threading, thus making it not pass through, but rest on first thread nearest the tail cap, frustrating :mecry:
My apologies. I asked Tom to make our entire last run of clips even thicker, not realizing that Clicky is wider than the 6P standard most of these clips are used with. :ohgeez:

I've updated the page description and sent you options for returning the clip.

Everyone who's purchased our clip is eligible for a 100+% return/refund.

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
No worries!!! I thought I was going crazy, will send back, thanks for the reply

My apologies. I asked Tom to make our entire last run of clips even thicker, not realizing that Clicky is wider than the 6P standard most of these clips are used with. :ohgeez:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will you be going back to the previous thickness next batch?