• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Zebralight S6330

Erik1213

Enlightened
Still looking?

I have this:
MowBLj4l.jpg

I was going to make a for sale thread but if you want it, I'll give you first dibs. Like new, still in the box. Comes with the original ZL 18650s too.

jprince

Newly Enlightened
Has this been sold? Looking for one to. If not sold what's the price?

tonkem

Enlightened
What range are you looking to keep the purchase within? I may be interested in letting mine go. It has a slight scratch on the head, otherwise in excellent condition. Could include batteries for the right price. Let me know.

bkolb69

Newly Enlightened
What range are you looking to keep the purchase within? I may be interested in letting mine go. It has a slight scratch on the head, otherwise in excellent condition. Could include batteries for the right price. Let me know.

Well, I just bought one in mint. But it all depends on what you willing to offer and what condition it's in. I do have a thing for the S6330. I've got another mint S6330vn that I was using tonight. Just love the size to power ratio on it. But I just paid a premium price for a mint. If you have a figure in mind pm me.

bkolb69

Newly Enlightened

Could you send me a picture of the scratch?

bkolb69

Newly Enlightened

So how much were you thinking without the batteries?

tonkem

Enlightened
Could you send me a picture of the scratch?

Here is the photo of the scratch. I have also included a few shots of the rest of the light. It was dropped when using it outside. It hit the concrete, but has not affected use. It was my 14 yr old son's light, but I got him another light, so this one has seen little use. Hence the reason for looking to sale.

Make me a reasonable offer by PM, and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Here is the scratch on the head.

You can see the scratch at the top of this photo, as it has also placed a light dent in the outer rim of the head. There also appears to be a slight movement in the ring, as noted on the left side of the photo. I have not noticed that until today, when taking the photos. It does not affect operation.

There is a slight nick on the tail as well. for full disclosure.

bkolb69

Newly Enlightened
Here is the photo of the scratch. I have also included a few shots of the rest of the light. It was dropped when using it outside. It hit the concrete, but has not affected use. It was my 14 yr old son's light, but I got him another light, so this one has seen little use. Hence the reason for looking to sale.

Make me a reasonable offer by PM, and I will get back to you.

Thanks
Here is the scratch on the head.

You can see the scratch at the top of this photo, as it has also placed a light dent in the outer rim of the head. There also appears to be a slight movement in the ring, as noted on the left side of the photo. I have not noticed that until today, when taking the photos. It does not affect operation.

There is a slight nick on the tail as well. for full disclosure.

Vinh says he'll give you $200 for it.

tonkem

Enlightened
$200 shipped, or $200 plus shipping? I am not looking to make a profit off the light, but they are selling for much more than $200. The damage to it does not appear to be structural, and does not affect the operation. I know Vinh will just modify it anyway, so it makes sense for him to make a lower offer. Let me know if this is the best price, and I will decide. Thanks again.

bkolb69

Newly Enlightened
$200 shipped, or $200 plus shipping? I am not looking to make a profit off the light, but they are selling for much more than $200. The damage to it does not appear to be structural, and does not affect the operation. I know Vinh will just modify it anyway, so it makes sense for him to make a lower offer. Let me know if this is the best price, and I will decide. Thanks again.

Vinh says $225 Shipped.