WTS: # 1 Must Have K40vn Thrower (New Batch) $150 No Box Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgemac

Newly Enlightened
Hi jeorge
There are stickys that explain both.
PDT is premium dedomed tint. Vinh selects the best led with the best tint.
Fiat Lux is the best of the best.
Vinh will build a batch of lights and the best light of the bunch may get the Fiat Lux raiting.
Sorry quick explination.
Still not feeling good :)
Ty

Ok, thanks.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Hey Vinh, or anyone that could answer this...I have one of these from batch #2 and wanted to know what are the best batteries to use? I've been using some unprotected Panasonics with the green label. They seem to work ok but would like to know what's recommended.

Hey Vinh, or anyone that could answer this...I have one of these from batch #2 and wanted to know what are the best batteries to use? I've been using some unprotected Panasonics with the green label. They seem to work ok but would like to know what's recommended.

Single LED with multi cells, doesn't matter with this light

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Hombre,
I am currently using Panny NCR18650B's.
Sounds like that's what you're using too.
These batts have worked great in my K40vn FL.
I also use them in my TK75vn KT and haven't had any problems.
Ty

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

I use Keeppower 3400s in my K40vn. I would recommend a protected cell, personally, but just about any quality 18650s will drive it to full potential.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Hey thanks tyxxvxl and thedoc007. Good to hear I don't need new cells :)
Ty..just watched your video on the K40vn Fiat Lux. I should have watched it before I asked my question..I would have had my answer. Great video by the way :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Brand___X

Newly Enlightened
Ty,

Just saw your vid regarding the K40vn Fiat Lux XML2 U3 version. Really appreciate the time and effort you put into this project. Especially appreciate the HD aspect of your vid.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha ha why thank you sir!
I hope they can show off Vinh's amazing work and help you guys make decisions onwhat light to buy.
Thanks for watching.
Ty

Hendrix99

Newly Enlightened
Here's few pics of my new light. Will add some night shots waiting on some batteries hopefully will be here tomorrow
image_zpslwwxctkv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
imagejpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.