• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS : A few older malkoff dropins and 1 overready (worldwide registered shipping)

jwyj

Enlightened
Here are a few drop-ins for P60 type surefire lights. The brass ones are priced at $50 each and the black one $150.

m1_zpsb7o3xzir.jpg

m2_zps6rzgfbfq.jpg

From Left to right
1 M60 without any engraving
2 M60 with sticker
3 M60 engraved (SOLD)
4 L1N TRIPLE XPG 3.5-9.5V TITANIUM ENGINEERING
5 M61 219 (SOLD)
6 M61 219 (SOLD)
7 M61 219
8 M31 HCRI (SOLD)

What you see is what you get. I am shipping from Malaysia.
(Note# If your address is in US, I will ship it to you when I visit Sugarland, Houston in 2 weeks time.)

A) Shipping is free for registered shipping which could take 3 to 5 weeks to reach, say, Italy, Finland, Poland, UK. US or Canada. Other countries like China, Taiwan, Korea or Singapore will be faster.
I will send you a tracking number after I have shipped and you will need to sign to receive the package.

B) If you can't wait to receive what you purchased, EMS shipping can be considered which will cost you extra $30 ~ $50.

Standard first I'll take it posted here gets it and PM me for payment info. I only take paypal.
Post here also for questions,clarifications, requests for additional pictures...etc

Thank you for looking.
James

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take an m61 219b as well. Confirm and I will send PayPal for both. I do get your PM

jwyj

Enlightened
I will take an m61 219b as well. Confirm and I will send PayPal for both. I do get your PM
M60 and M61 219? OK, they're yours.

First M61 291 and M31HCRI shipped and will sent tracking information by pm and paypal soon

Latest posts