• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

johnv

Newly Enlightened
I received the AA and CR123 spacers as well as the AA to 18650 and CR123 adapters. Very well done. Thank you very much!

De-Lux

Enlightened
Are you still making adaptors? I have a surefire 9p that I am running 2xAA so I am looking for a sleeve for 2xAA to fit a cr123 diameter body. Curious if you offer anything like I mentioned. Thanks

Last edited:

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
Are you still making adaptors? I have a surefire 9p that I am running 2xAA so I am looking for a sleeve for 2xAA to fit a cr123 diameter body. Curious if you offer anything like I mentioned. Thanks

I do make that kind of sleeve. They are $10 each with $5 shipping per order in the CONUS. PM me for details.

De-Lux

Enlightened

I do make that kind of sleeve. They are $10 each with $5 shipping per order in the CONUS. PM me for details.
. PM sent. I am also curious if you still offer the MD1 service? Have you ever converted a 6p to a 3p? Thanks

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just popping in to say that I received the Magwires some time ago, and they seem very well made! Looking forward to using them.

Thanks, Martin!

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
. PM sent. I am also curious if you still offer the MD1 service? Have you ever converted a 6p to a 3p? Thanks

I am still converting MD2/3/4 to MD1/1.5s At this time you have to send me an MD body to convert. cost is $40 with $5 shipping.

I have looked at doing a 6p to 3p, but the flats on the sides end up where the new threads are cut and it makes it not work. An older 6p without the flats on the sides would work well, but no one wants to part with one of those.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd love to see a pic of your 3xCR123 to 2xAA sleeves. I made a couple DIY sleeves which wasn't difficult but was a PITA. I could see the price being a very good value if they are nice!

De-Lux

Enlightened

I'd love to see a pic of your 3xCR123 to 2xAA sleeves. I made a couple DIY sleeves which wasn't difficult but was a PITA. I could see the price being a very good value if they are nice!
I will post some pics when I get it. Yeah, I have been making very simple paper tubes to accommodate AA's up until now. This method works but is not ideal. I will keep you posted.

De-Lux

Enlightened
FYI: overready carries delrin sleeves for using aa's in a 9p that work well.
I am aware that Oveready makes delrin sleeves however, at this point in time they do not make a 100mm sleeve which is what is required for a 9p. 1 would have to purchase 2 of their AA sleeves which is not really cost effective at that point. besides I also need 2xcr123 to 1 AA adaptor that I have not seen being sold anywhere but here by Martin. I do appreciate the recommendation, Oveready is a great company but unfortunately what they have currently wont work for my needs.

Last edited:

ledbetter

Enlightened
Actually 100mm x 17mm sleeves are in stock as far as I can tell but I don't mean to take anything away from products available here

I am aware that Oveready makes delrin sleeves however, at this point in time they do not make a 100mm sleeve which is what is required for a 9p. 1 would have to purchase 2 of their AA sleeves which is not really cost effective at that point. besides I also need 2xcr123 to 1 AA adaptor that I have not seen being sold anywhere but here by Martin. I do appreciate the recommendation, Oveready is a great company but unfortunately what they have currently wont work for my needs.

De-Lux

Enlightened
Actually 100mm x 17mm sleeves are in stock as far as I can tell but I don't mean to take anything away from products available here.
I spoke to Dan 2 days ago and they do not have 100mm sleeves. Martin is the only game in town for 100mm sleeves and the best and most cost effective option for 2xcr123 to 1xAA adaptors at this point in time other than me trying to jerry rig something myself which I have no interest in doing. Lets move on. I am confident that I will be 100% satisfied with Martins product.

Last edited:

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
Maybe we could move further discussion of a competitor's commercial products elsewhere, out of courtesy to OP ?

As the OP I appreciate that.

I also want to say that Dan at oveready carries a wonderful product made by a quality shop. ;-)
I encourage people to buy from him or from me.