• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS custom nickel plated host,surfeore Lego and L2m with copper drop in

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: WTS A few legos, executive and malkoff goodies

Bump guys all lights will go out today or tomorrow. Its been impossible for me to make it to the post office this week. Thx again cpf

toastystuff

Enlightened

Ok guys all lights have been shipped. Again sorry for rhe delay. The holiday season is he'll for me and its hard to make it to the post office. All packages have been sent with tracking except for nichia! Who has a bit of a complicated mailing address.

toastystuff

Enlightened

Bump bundle the vob drop in with the surefire or leef Lego for discounts!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received the dropins and the High CRI doesn't work!!

I'm not trying to hijack a thread but what host are you using? The M61 needs some modification in some hosts. They sell a fitting ring for some. You may already know that but just throwing it out there

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
My malkoffs drop-ins have trouble with some LEEF tubes. I had to wrap the drop-in or use a spacer.

Nichia!

Banned
Already tried everything you think about and what you don't think about and I got nothing!!

Very disappointed:(

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
See if it is not the tailcap. Do other p60 drop-ins work with the host?

Nichia!

Banned
I Did everything. New host, new batteries, new tailcap...etc not even single Blink! NON!! Completely dead:(

Nichia!

Banned

Please respond! I have waited you for a long long time and sent you pm's and emails and I heard nothing from you if you don't respond in the next few days am going to contact pay pal.

I waited for you for months and I can't wait anymore please respond this is your last chance.