• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: *Daily price drop* Custom Ganp Kwerk

nbp

Flashaholic
With all the P60 nuts around here, I cannot believe that light is still here. It's really cool!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
With all the P60 nuts around here, I cannot believe that light is still here. It's really cool!

Thank you nbp!

It is a very special light. I get that price point seems high but please remember that it is a 'one-off' custom made light :)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yes, ganp was another of the master custom makers who was a very important part of CPF history.

The style of this piece is quite similar to his most famous design, the Griffin.

All of his work was extremely limited, and I have only one from him, which is a much smaller torch than these.

Beautiful item, good luck with your sale !

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, ganp was another of the master custom makers who was a very important part of CPF history.

The style of this piece is quite similar to his most famous design, the Griffin.

All of his work was extremely limited, and I have only one from him, which is a much smaller torch than these.

Beautiful item, good luck with your sale !

yeah, I've been lucky enough to own few of his creations. He made some amazing custom pieces.

Thanks for your insight.