• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

thenorway

Enlightened
Wayne,
If the black & red TM06 is available I will take it.
Please advise. Not sure from the previous posts if they wanted or not.

Thanks,
TheNorway

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you still going to make lights for us average, everyday guys, or are you going upscale, designer lights for dignitaries, fashion models and presidents? I need another job. Don't forget us little guys that can't afford those diamond encrusted bezels and gold plating, etc, etc. Speaking of, have you ever thought of electroless nickel plating? resists salt water (like on a coast guard boat) and acid (like from fingerprints). It doesn't increase the thickness of the light's coating, and it has a lubricating property to it, like teflon which negates the need for grease on the threads

bim13north

Newly Enlightened
TM06vn Ice Edition
XML2 XML2 PDTn, Dark Heated Bezel, Blue "V54" engraved + 4 18650BE. Looks very COOL $275/$295

Vinh, if this ice is still available, I'll take it instead of the one I ordered. Hope it's possible, then I get your recommended XML2 PDTn. If the Ice is taken, I could take the first one posted as shown, if that's available. I'd have to send a few more $$ for the package shown.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Are you still going to make lights for us average, everyday guys, or are you going upscale, designer lights for dignitaries, fashion models and presidents? I need another job. Don't forget us little guys that can't afford those diamond encrusted bezels and gold plating, etc, etc. Speaking of, have you ever thought of electroless nickel plating? resists salt water (like on a coast guard boat) and acid (like from fingerprints). It doesn't increase the thickness of the light's coating, and it has a lubricating property to it, like teflon which negates the need for grease on the threads

I don't make too many of these "upscale". Also some of these are actually cheaper than regular lights is you factor in all the options and free batteries.

Just last week or so I had a sale on some ready to ship lights. All of those are discounted. I have plenty of sales for "budget" options.

Electroless plating sounds fancy...I have yet to see an example. Would be nice on one of the "upscale" :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, if this ice is still available, I'll take it instead of the one I ordered. Hope it's possible, then I get your recommended XML2 PDTn. If the Ice is taken, I could take the first one posted as shown, if that's available. I'd have to send a few more $$ for the package shown.
Thanks.

I will take a look and let u know.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

1) X6vn U3 PDTc Single Mode, A great simple pocket thrower $70/$80
2) Z6vn MTG2 5000K with new 4 mode driver ML-L-M-H $90/$105
3) TN32vn $160/$180
4) LD60vn New Smart UI with XML2 PDTn + Free Nitecore D4 Charger
or 3 18650BE $245/$265

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or the above tn32 :D that's $20 cheaper than retail. I would assume it would have a little more output and lux than the k40vn. Can anybody confirm this?
TN 32 has more throw--you have to get out to 350-400 yds to realise it--The k40vn has such a nice beam profile --at around 200yds the K40 to me is a better light/little smaller

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can I get a list of everything you have to offer. I'm going to be looking for a good throw light. What do you recommend?
The TK61 is the king but it's big if your range is going to be 100-200 yds SR52 or K40 - 200-300yds K40- 300 to 600 TK61- SR52 is the smallest and very easy to carry Long run times and heat is never an issue --Just my 2 cents--LOL

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Or the above tn32 :D that's $20 cheaper than retail. I would assume it would have a little more output and lux than the k40vn. Can anybody confirm this?

about 100K more lux and better build quality as well. However the host is slightly bigger.