• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
ONE-OFF Last David & Goliath Pair

• $188 Goliath: Oslon 6500K, 1 Mode, Matte DHT, Perfect beam, Crazy 50Kcd
  • $165 David: SST40 SD 6500K, DriverVN2, Matte DHT, Perfect Beam, Mini Powerhouse

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The packager turned 67 today. Took a day off to celebrate it with her... :)

Will ship soon :)

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please wish your mom a joyous "Happy Birthday"! I still say a prayer for her every day. You are blessed to still have your mom & dad with you. I heard someone complain the other day about caring for an aging parent-My dad dropped dead a few months after turning 32 from an unknown heart condition, my mom died in her 60's, and what I would give for just a little more time with either of them. It is good to see a son that does not complain, but instead is honored to care for his aging parents. We all already know your integrity from your business ethos, but also seeing how much you love your mom and dad just makes it that much clearer....

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I tell her all bout these post and it makes her very happy! Dr. said her Chemo is going great. The tumor is dying. She has 4 more session before we confirm that its a success. I too pray that its over with so she doesn't have to endure radiation. The treatment messes with her taste buds so she enjoy being a vegetarian for now. We went to a vegetarian restaurant yesterday for her Bday and the food was surprisingly good! Came home and play Bingo all nice. She won $300 and dad won $150. Guess who lost? :p

I will post a couple of photos in the lounge. Lets move there.

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Paypal payment sent. Thanks very much!
I received my lights this past Wednesday, but am experiencing issues with the David light. Even after fully charging the battery I cannot seem to get it to turn on. Per the website it uses a DriverVN2. I'm hoping folks more familiar with this model can assist me as the website tutorial refers to entering the program mode by tapping the forward clickie switch. Obviously this light appears to be controlled only by the head being twisted closed or opened. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would prefer to keep the light (assuming it's me and not an issue with the flashlight) instead of returning it. Thanks all!