• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

SKV89

Enlightened
Thanks Newlumen. I've been wanting to try this light since last year but never pulled the trigger because of so many other good new lights. For this price and being a VN version, I decided to go for it. I hope the tint is not overly blue or greenish.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was a display item that was mostly behind glass that's why its mint.
How do you feel about quality? This a heirloom piece that's built like a tank with good heat sinking? Always wanted this light but was just a bit out of bounds with the cost.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How do you feel about quality? This a heirloom piece that's built like a tank with good heat sinking? Always wanted this light but was just a bit out of bounds with the cost. Quality is among the best of the best inside out. Performance wise it is THE best of the best. No embellishment. Just facts. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Patriot

Flashaholic
I think you guys would be hard pressed not to thoroughly enjoy this light. The tint is cooler but it's definitely nice and white in the center. Off center at lower levels, there's some fade into cream and then some very slight blue way off on the edge. By level 3 from the bottom, those are mostly washed out by white. Level 4 from the bottom looks nearly perfectly white. By level 5 and the turbo modes, you don't really notice anything except light and heat. Anywhere you can overlook a large piece of terrain, or shine against a vertical surface that's closer that 150m, the light it truly astonishing. The beam is wide enough that it's perceived as a wall of light, even without quite being a true mule.

The light itself is pleasing to hold and operate because it's heavy for it's size (loaded with cells). With a body smaller in diameter than a 8.4oz Redbull can, it's hand friendly to hold on walks up to 3-4 miles. It's my favorite acebeam and probably in my top 3 favorite lights when I want to be wow'd.

Congrats SKV, I'll be eager to hear your report!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I think you guys would be hard pressed not to thoroughly enjoy this light. The tint is cooler but it's definitely nice and white in the center. Off center at lower levels, there's some fade into cream and then some very slight blue way off on the edge. By level 3 from the bottom, those are mostly washed out by white. Level 4 from the bottom looks nearly perfectly white. By level 5 and the turbo modes, you don't really notice anything except light and heat. Anywhere you can overlook a large piece of terrain, or shine against a vertical surface that's closer that 150m, the light it truly astonishing. The beam is wide enough that it's perceived as a wall of light, even without quite being a true mule.

The light itself is pleasing to hold and operate because it's heavy for it's size (loaded with cells). With a body smaller in diameter than a 8.4oz Redbull can, it's hand friendly to hold on walks up to 3-4 miles. It's my favorite acebeam and probably in my top 3 favorite lights when I want to be wow'd.

Congrats SKV, I'll be eager to hear your report!

Its likely my most favorite Acebeam come to think about it...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
W1.1 for the best reflector thrower 4 size ;-)
$250

Free Manker LAD 2 Red with purchase

44cT7Uh.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts