• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
T21vn

Oslon Black

DriverVN4

Just built but corona & beam is not up to my standard.

Outdoor and especially at distance the light was designed for throw beam is just fine. Excellent price if you are not beam picky and just need a light for work and get the job done.

Normal Price $265

This one $150

:)

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the rear tail switch still serves as a momentary on? Does both switches work?
thanks

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the rear tail switch still serves as a momentary on? Does both switches work?
thanks

DriverVN4 allows for a single "momentary" but be careful not to double-click (meaning you can't manual-strobe). Also, if he added DriverVN4, then the side switch is most likely disabled as that unnecessarily complicates things (and raises the price).

I'm actually kinda curious about the specs on this one. Single battery, DriverVN w/ OBF vs dual battery stock UI w/ OBF.

Either way, congrats aginthelaw! Please let us know what you think!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
DriverVN4 allows for a single "momentary" but be careful not to double-click (meaning you can't manual-strobe). Also, if he added DriverVN4, then the side switch is most likely disabled as that unnecessarily complicates things (and raises the price).

I'm actually kinda curious about the specs on this one. Single battery, DriverVN w/ OBF vs dual battery stock UI w/ OBF.

Either way, congrats aginthelaw! Please let us know what you think!

roger that

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
LADvn Clearance

1. Red XPG3

2. Red 219c 4000K

3. Gray 219c 4000K

4. Red 219c 4000K

5. Red 219c 4000K

6. Gray 219c 400K

7. Gray 219c 400K

$25 Shipped

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
For this light I think if I toss the packaging and just bubble trap it I think I can keep it under 3/4" and ship it as "flat" which is only $4. Want to give it a shot?