• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Jhanko V10(sold) and Tain Thud LT Head with custom machined Ti body

aaltl

Newly Enlightened
Hi

I have the following for sale:

J Hanko V10 which I would like to sell. This light was purchased from a member here and I subsequently sent the light back to Jeff for polishing and extra work.

The light has 43 trits in total. 6 on the damascus bezel in alternate green and ice blue, 12 on the cooling fins also alternate green and ice blue, 9 green ones around the top of the battery tube, 10 green ones on the base and 3 green and 3 ice blue ones on the Ku switch. Comes with the Hanko Ti clip.

The pictures below are courtesy of Jeff who sent me the pics after working on the lights I sent to him. The light is pictured with half of another V10 which all blue trits.

I am shipping from Singapore and am asking for USD888 with worldwide shipping. If you need insurance I can also get a quote for you.

23s63wy.jpg

2lw6nvt.jpg

2mpg5fa.jpg

2ywx0cp.jpg

Next light:

One of only 5 pieces, a Thud LT head with a customed machined body that takes a 16340 battery with a matching titanium clip

XML emitter (credit to Obi for the correction). You can see minimal outer corona ring on the beamshot.

6 orange trits mounted vertically on the head, 6 orange trits on the base also vertically mounted and two orange trits on the e switch. The switch is 3 speed with last mode memory. Has light carry marks but no dents or scratches. There is also blue GITD around the reflector area although this light does not have a reflector to speak of.

Am asking USD850 for this light, shipped world with with registered mail, insurance will be extra.

ixs285.jpg

o8tkbc.jpg

6qfggi.jpg

20tkuwh.jpg

244ph93.jpg

osdggl.jpg

99qa8p.jpg

240zxc8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS Jhanko V10

You really need to disclose exactly where you're shipping from ("shipping from an international location" isn't likely to provide comfort to a buyer looking to drop nearly a thousand dollars), and it would behoove you to adjust your profile so all can see your location.

Last edited:

aaltl

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up. I am shipping from Singapore.

aaltl

Newly Enlightened

Hi there

Yes it is also for sale. It is actually a complete light. The bottom half is plain and also has the Ku switch fitted with three ice blue trits. Total of 20 ice blue trits on the light. No clip fitted. Almost mint condition.

aaltl

Newly Enlightened

Ice blue V10 accidentally sold.

J Hanko price revised to USD888.

Thanks.

aaltl

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

I bought this light from someone on CPF earlier this year. I sent it to be worked on by Jeff in the middle of the year around May I think? the trits around the top and base of the battery tube and cooling slot are not new. The ones on the bezel and 6 trit Ku switch are new. From a visual inspection in the dark, they look to be the same brightness all around.

The main work Jeff did was to install the bezel trits, fit on the six trits on the switch and the switch itself and then to loctite the necessary parts and polish up the whole light.

aaltl

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Jhanko V10 and Tain Thud LT Head with custom machined Ti body

Obi

Thanks for the correction, I was told that it was a Nichia from the previous owner. My bad. Will make the correction on the original post.

kimbroy

Newly Enlightened

Which light is still for sale? I'm confused.

XD9

Enlightened

I would also like to know which one is avail :)TIA.

aaltl

Newly Enlightened

Hi, sorry for the confusion. Currently, the jhanko v10 is on hold pending funds. Only the Tain is available for now.

aaltl

Newly Enlightened

Jhanko V10 is sold! Thanks

Northern_Lights

Newly Enlightened

Curious to know what the ice blue V10 sold for if you wanna share...

kimbroy

Newly Enlightened

Is the thud lt still available?