WTS: Lemax LX50II HID

Lauri_L

Newly Enlightened
For sale Lemax LX50II professional HID searchlight.

This light has been in our store showroom for 6 years with battery disconnected. We have turned it on less than 10 times during that time and never used more than minute or two. Light is as new and has all its original accessories - charger, battery spare o-rings, grease, heavy duty case. There is only one complaint - the three o-rings which are around the light (one on the head, two at the battery) are damaged by UV. Those are available on a well equipped hardware store if needed. Light itself is performing well.

Price asked: 500€ for the set + shipping. Payments accepted via PayPal.

Item is located in Estonia. We can ship basically everywhere (EU/US/GB).

If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail: [email protected].

Regards,

Lauri_L

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
You would be looking at about $1400- $1500 to fully upgrade, you would have the spare original 35/50 ballast as well as the 50/70 watt upgrade. You would also have both the 50 and 70 (larger heads).
If you just wanted to upgrade the power to 50/70 only, you would be looking at about $700

Manny_01

Newly Enlightened
st
For sale Lemax LX50II professional HID searchlight.

This light has been in our store showroom for 6 years with battery disconnected. We have turned it on less than 10 times during that time and never used more than minute or two. Light is as new and has all its original accessories - charger, battery spare o-rings, grease, heavy duty case. There is only one complaint - the three o-rings which are around the light (one on the head, two at the battery) are damaged by UV. Those are available on a well equipped hardware store if needed. Light itself is performing well.

Price asked: 500€ for the set + shipping. Payments accepted via PayPal.

Item is located in Estonia. We can ship basically everywhere (EU/US/GB).

If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail: [email protected].

Regards,
still available if yes email me please [email protected]