• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: LF2XT Nichia 219b

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about $280 for the light only and $65 for trit cap separated? But both must sell before separating.​

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump and a price drop for the package and the light only.

Jake, appropriate discount will apply to the tailcap only also. :)

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to move this. Let's try $275! Or

$240 for just the light. Jake, now, it's $40 just for tailcap. Hope that sounds fair :)

Just as a reminder, this is with Nichia....mmmmmmm :D

Nicrod

Flashaholic
This is a real bummer seeing such an amazing light, drop so low in price :shakehead

They used to sell in minutes for premium prices, I paid nearly $400 for mine only 8 or 9 months ago. To think I almost posted up mine, 4 months ago.
Since then I've became very attached to it.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free bump for a good seller. I've bought and sold with euroken in the past and he's always been great.

This is a very fair price on a stock LF2XT (or with trit tailcap). Unfortunately the market for the LF2XT has dropped a bit in the past year or so. In the past I have spent more on a LF2XT and also less but this price is right about where it should be.

If you are hesitating on this light or don't know what it's all about do a CPF search on this great AAA light. It is still the absolute best AAA light that has ever been made and well worth any price.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a real bummer seeing such an amazing light, drop so low in price :shakehead

They used to sell in minutes for premium prices, I paid nearly $400 for mine only 8 or 9 months ago. To think I almost posted up mine, 4 months ago.
Since then I've became very attached to it.

Free bump for a good seller. I've bought and sold with euroken in the past and he's always been great.

This is a very fair price on a stock LF2XT (or with trit tailcap). Unfortunately the market for the LF2XT has dropped a bit in the past year or so. In the past I have spent more on a LF2XT and also less but this price is right about where it should be.

If you are hesitating on this light or don't know what it's all about do a CPF search on this great AAA light. It is still the absolute best AAA light that has ever been made and well worth any price.

Thank you guys! :twothumbs