• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [WTS] Malkoff MDC - FourSevens Bundle - Prometheus Beta - Wurkkos - Olight Bundle

JP031716

Newly Enlightened
Happy Humpday CPF! Doing some spring cleaning. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos of anything below. Thanks for looking.

* Paypal F&F or whatever your preference
* Includes Priority Shipping CONUS only

1) Malkoff MDC 1-2V 1AA - SST-20 4000K: This has some very light wear on the head but otherwise in great shape. Comes with an Eneloop and an extra switch boot. $80 SOLD

2) FourSevens BUNDLE (Mini MkIII Ti and Quark Q16L) $110 $100 SOLD

-Mini MkIII Ti - 319A 4000k: Light wear on this guy just doesn't get used at all. It was my first light made of titanium with a magnetic tailcap before I knew those were a thing on flashlights. Powered by 16340/RCR123a (not included). Comes with extra o-rings and RCR123a.
Mini1.jpg
Mini2.jpg

-FourSevens Quark Q16L Slate Blue - Discontinued Special Edition- 319A +90 CRI 4000k: This Quark was one of my first enthusiast lights and really has great beam profile with the hexagonal 319A emitter. My favorite thing about this is the <1 lm Moonlight. The operating voltage on this one is 2.6V-4.2V and as such, will run on 16650, 14500, and even 16340 if you want to get the body on Prometheus' website (darksucks.com).
Includes:
-14500 body
-Aspheric lens kit (QK16L Throw: 170m/200m (reflector/aspheric)
-FourSevens Quark deep carry clip
-Tailstand cap (installed)
-FourSevens 2200mAh 16650 and 14500 1000mAh protected Keeppower (not pictured) and some extra o-rings

Q16L.jpg

4) Prometheus Beta Magnetic - Yuji BC3030 G04: Had this on my keys for a while so some obvious wear on this one. First light that made me realize I prefer reflectors over mules. $25 SOLD

5) Wurkkos TS10 Ti V2 RGB Aux - 3xCSP 4000k: This one sat around in an EDC tray on my nightstand so just snail trails from random stuff being tossed in the tray. No battery. Box included. $35 SOLD

6) Olight BUNDLE: These are what remain of my first foray into flashlight collecting as many start off with Olight as their first taste into flashlight collecting. $80 SOLD

-S2R Baton 2: This is like new condition as it sat in a basement drawer as an emergency light. It hasn't seen a full discharge at all. Includes proprietary 18650 olight battery.

-i5t EOS Cu: This was my first all copper light. It has some slight wear and a patina as it sat in the window sill in the kitchen as an emergency light. No full discharge.

-i5t EOS Desert Tan: This is like-new condition as this was just a collector piece as I believe it was a limited edition at the time I bought it. It hasn't seen a full discharge at all.

Attachments

• MDC1.jpg
    MDC1.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 190
  • MDC2.jpg
    MDC2.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Beta.jpg
    Beta.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 163
  • TS10.jpg
    TS10.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 156
  • olight.jpg
    olight.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

bignc

Enlightened
Might as well. Have a love hate with colicky quarks but haven't used a twisty I hated lol. And will have a gift at least with the 16. Going to test them out as my possible companions on a Euro trip in the summer.

For clarity's sake, I'll take the quark bundle.