• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Mcgizmo Haiku 119v

Status
Not open for further replies.

plaguem

Enlightened
Hi there

This is also posted in the regular WTS flashlights and parts

it's been a long while since i sold something here. but the time has come for me to move these.

Paypal fees and worldwide registered shipping will be included in the price. If you want anything to be courier or something faster, shoot me a PM and we'll work it out. As usual I will provide a tracking number once the items have been shipped out. The usual disclaimer applies here where if it gets lost on the mail, I can't be held responsible for that kind of mishap. Having said that, I've never lost a package in the mail before. If you agree to these terms, here's what's for sale.

Mcgizmo Haiku. 119v. CRI of 93 or something close to that. Mcgizmo followers will know that this has one of the best high CRI tints out there. Condition is very good. I haven't carried it in years. There are the minor scratches but nothing a little polish and elbow grease won't get out. Not modified in any way. Come with the clip that can be mounted on a tripod. Price is USD320.

4e395788d0ecfe98b09859d4c479cbd4.jpg
19a55372bb47a4848139978e4f3876e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbp

Flashaholic
Please do not post the same item for sale in more than one place on the forum. Since it's listed already we'll close this thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.