• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

3Cylinders

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, please put me down for a stage 1, both LEDs de-domed. Have you determined if there is a way to modify the number or level of modes? I'm thinking a 500-800 lumen low (mode 3?), ~2,000 lumen medium (mode 5) and normal turbo. If you could even get rid of mode 1 and either mode 3 or 4, that would leave the rest of the modes spaced pretty evenly. I don't need a really low low on this light as I would use a smaller light for sub-200 lumens anyway. Either way, I'm a definite buyer!

Thank you!
Tom

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm surprised there are any spots left. He did reserve a bunch though!
Looks like most of the sub forum following will be enjoying this one.
I feel this is Ideal for my city atmosphere. I have to actively look for locations to use my tk61vn to even some of its potential.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's definitely an exciting light. 28 orders are prepaid and we haven't even seen the production version yet!

I also can't find any place to really let my TK61, or other throwers stretch out.

bRIBEGuy

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: MM15vn

Just noticed on the order list that my "Noah" hadn't been marked down as dedomed Vihn (post# 621).

Can you update this, please?

18. bRIBEGuy Engraved S1 Dedomed

Excited for this light......

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is unhealthy how excited I am for this light...I check this thread at least a dozen times a day for any inkling of new news!

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Every time I see this thread has been replied to, go over to check it out, hoping for the good news that the lights are shipped. We're all very very sick people who need to get into photonaholics anonymous support groups soon.