• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

ven

Flashaholic
Jealous :(
please post lots of pics when you get it!

Well shipping notice does not mean posted yet,but once it is posted/shipped it will take around 10days give take a couple so i may not be the 1st to post pics.For me it has to go over the pond to UK,:thinking: i have a solution!!!! a move over the pond is definitely seeing the light!!! Could even take vinh and his fiancée out for a " flash light dinner" :laughing::twothumbs

When i do i will as always post some pics though:)

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man i need to start making my mind up sooner!

Amen! I KNEW I wanted the MM15vn and S200C2vn as soon as Vinh posted them but I wanted until I had the money to get on the list. Next light I want I'll get on the list early and then figure out how to get the money!

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh,
From the pictures of the new battery carrier it looks like there are no springs on the tail end but all four slots have a spring in the head. In never seen a carrier like that, do all the batteries go positive end in the head or does the negative end go in the head?

Capolini

Banned
Its eerily quiet in here today. Vinh must be busy working on these

At "Capo's" request[My Siberian,THE BOSS!] Vinh is working 24/7 today and tomorrow,,,,,,,Capo gave him Monday and Tuesday off so he and his Fiance' can celebrate her Birthday! :party::):party::):party::):party::):party::):party:

EDIT: WOW!! Vinh is certainly efficient as usual!! He already has 19 DONE!

Last edited:

TINF

Newly Enlightened
I have a set of unprotected 2900mah NCR18650PFs and PDs bought from FT. Will they not be able to provide enough current in this light? Will I need IMRs?

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a set of unprotected 2900mah NCR18650PFs and PDs bought from FT. Will they not be able to provide enough current in this light? Will I need IMRs?

I have 4 of those and just ordered 4 more. They're freaking fantastic cells. They shouldn't have any problem at all for this light. In fact they're probably one of the best cells for such a powerful light.

Quick question everyone, how many watts is this thing?

I'm thinking (4.2V)x(6.7A)x(4 cells) = 107.2 watts!!!

Is that right? If so that's absolutely nuts.