• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS NIB V10R Ti lights, Tain Volere AA-price drop

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am posting this for Pete (who needs our help).
I hope I posted them all right.

Tain Zenith 18500 with a 14500 spacer, 6 green trits + 2 green trits in the electronic switch and a Ti clip and a 18650 body with 6 green trits and an electronic switch with 6 green trits. Cool white led. Both sold only together $1000 + p/p.

Ttwo V10R 14500 knurled bodys-not the heads, both drilled for but not having 4 trits, both with Ti clips, one with an electric switch with 6 green trits mounted, the other with a standard Sunwayman switch. $275 with and $150 w/o el switch + p/p

Tain Volere #11 with 1 green trit in the el. Switch + a Moddoo Ti clip, cool white. $600 + p/p

Tain Flutes, all green trits, warm leds $600 for the 13 SOLD and $500 for the 7 trit model + p/p

2 x Piccolo: off, low, high with ice blue trit and glow behind reflector and off, low, high with green SOLD ditto, warm leds. $150 + p/p each

Sunwayman style 18650 extension tube with el switch and 3 green trits and Moddoo clip. Sold without head. $300 + p/p

Steve Ku Gavina with 6 body green trits , 2 mode el switch with 2 green trits and Moddoo Ti clip $550 + p/p

D10 w 1 green trit el switch, Moddoo Ti clip $500 + p/p

E10 w 3 green trit el switch, Moddoo Ti clip $450 + p/p

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Thanks for your help, RGRAY. For those of you looking, please note that the text pertains to the light UNDER the text shown, NOT above the text. Please PM me for more info. Please help me folks, I really need to sell these lights.

skullpin

Newly Enlightened
One Piccolo with a blue trit and warm LED still available? If so, will take. PM sent. Keith

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Update: both Piccolos and the 14500 knurled body with the clicky switch are sold, thanks. The NIB first gen V10R is still available. The Gavina is 3 mode.