• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: PD35vn

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Hi VinH,

I haven't been on the forums in a while, but I had a question. Do I send you my PD35 to have it modded by you?

Thanks

a199578

Enlightened
This light should be a must have. I got the chance to compare it to a friends UC35 unmodded and it seemed like the UC35 wasn't even on. Plenty of throw with plenty of flood for almost any task.

Vinh, is there a difference after you mod a PD35 whether it was a 850 lumen or newer 2014 model 960 lumen? Will the 960 lumen factory model be brighter than the 850 lumen factor model?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light should be a must have. I got the chance to compare it to a friends UC35 unmodded and it seemed like the UC35 wasn't even on. Plenty of throw with plenty of flood for almost any task.

Vinh, is there a difference after you mod a PD35 whether it was a 850 lumen or newer 2014 model 960 lumen? Will the 960 lumen factory model be brighter than the 850 lumen factor model?

All models modded the same

CAMike

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

I just ordered a PD35 Option A and I requested a U3 or U3c LED via PP. (Which ever one you think would look moderately similar to the stock tint.) I LOVE my TK61v4 Vinh, Nice Work!

Hendrix99

Newly Enlightened
Hi vinh. I emailed you I am new to your mods and keep hearing good things I would like a p35 modded and not sure diff between pdt cool and neutral

Hendrix99

Newly Enlightened
Recommend the new PDTc. This LED will be official tonight.

I just emailed you back I think 2 different reply in email lol. I will be ordering later tonight when get home after hear back from you with the question I had

thanks justin

Hendrix99

Newly Enlightened
I just emailed you back I think 2 different reply in email lol. I will be ordering later tonight when get home after hear back from you with the question I had

thanks justin

Thanks vin made payment last night when got home. Can't wait to get light. I have told few of my buddies about your mods and they can't wait to check my light out and will also be ordering some lights soon after they see how official your work is 😄

Hendrix99

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: PD35vn - RCB 2

I just received my first light from vinh and I love it. This pd35 has the u3 with dome on. I believe I'm hooked now lol. Here are some pics I took tonight
image_zpsnei2zwob.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsbfjgvq9d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ven

Flashaholic

Congrats,the v54 looks awesome,love it and the u3 dome on for cool tint,it is one of my fav leds along with the xp-l

:)

Hendrix99

Newly Enlightened

Congrats,the v54 looks awesome,love it and the u3 dome on for cool tint,it is one of my fav leds along with the xp-l

:)

I really do love the cool tint it puts off. Played with it for a while last night. May of annoyed the gf a bit lmao. What 18650 do you guys recommend when it comes to the 2500mah vs say 3100mah. And is button top the way to go.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the pictures! That looks awesome. I hope you enjoy the light! I am not sure which battery is best for your particular configuration of this light, so I'll leave that for someone else to answer. :) It's often good to get a 3400 mAh protected Panasonic cell, but if it doesn't supply enough current then you might want a high drain battery instead. You can also get unprotected batteries to save money if you want as long as you pay attention to the cells.