• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tana E1E/MDC TripLED 219B 5000K H17F EDC (fundraising)

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fundraising time...

Selling one EDC light, ready to go... all you need is good quality IMR 16340 cell (AW IMR 16340 15C highly recommended) and enjoy this EDC for looong time, perfect neutral white/daylight 5000K, 90CRI, well known and awesome H17F driver with all it's perks, packed in small setup (E1E head, Malkoff MDC 123 body and Vital Gear clip)... Aqua Blue GITD around clear narrow optics...

Head is legoable with most Surefire e-series; I say most as it's using brass button for contact so it would be perfect fit in BORED E1E body (18350 cell is slightly longer than 16340 - again, this is in E1E body)... in E2E body it has perfect fit with KeepPower protected 16650 cell... so plenty of lego options... for fun it will also fit great on Haiku 123 body...

Price: $300 (includes international shipping, priority registered)...

First "I'll take it" wins the EDC and has priority over any PM correspondence...

Pics should explain everything but if I missed on something, please don't hesitate to ask... single li-ion rechargeable cell only, since H17F driver (capable of high currents)...

Shipping is from Croatia with next shipping wave of mods I have, probably few days after New Years...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody !!!

LgqMByK.jpg

SoWlpnZ.jpg

vKHW8kQ.jpg

SlsqgXU.jpg

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man that's a good looking piece right there!

Congrats blackbalsam!