• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Titanium Muyshondt Flieger! ADDED Malkoff HD Super/ WCV6 and more!

kj2

Flashaholic
HD Super received in, I think, the same condition as I sold it to you last year :p Thanks for the fast and smooth transaction!

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
BUMP

Have only been checking for PM's lately as it's been very busy. If you are still interested TheCandleman then let me know by a reply here or PM whenever you can send a PM.

TheCandleman

Newly Enlightened
I would reply via PM, but it looks like I don't have access to that feature yet. CPF mods have some odd posting rules, apparently.

I am still interested though!

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
I would reply via PM, but it looks like I don't have access to that feature yet. CPF mods have some odd posting rules, apparently.

I am still interested though!

Yeah I think you get PM rights after 3 forum posts or something! You can e-mail me at david s l a g t e r 75 @msn .com (everything attached to eachother) if you want to discuss it in private or otherwise post a few things on the forum and you can PM me!

TheCandleman

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I think you get PM rights after 3 forum posts or something! You can e-mail me at david s l a g t e r 75 @msn .com (everything attached to eachother) if you want to discuss it in private or otherwise post a few things on the forum and you can PM me!

One of the mods just explained it to me as well. Thank you. I guess I should have taken the extra time to read the big yellow explanation at the top of my page.:laughing: I'll shoot an email or PM as soon as I get the chance.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Titanium Muyshondt Flieger and Copper BOSS 70!

Ouch! But good to get over the first bump. It's a tough light!
Those upgrades sound great! Post some pics when you installed everything!
Here are some pictures of what beecome of your 70 copper. SteelFlame clip, trit optic and forced patina (the patina is why the crenelated Ti bezel is on a aluminum 35 now).
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Small-Size)&p=5248450&viewfull=1#post5248450

Eric

TheCandleman

Newly Enlightened
I received the Flieger today. It's very cool! I have yet to buy a battery, but can't wait to test it out. Maybe I'll shop around for a couple of 18650's in the same 3400 mah range as Muyshondt sells. I think theirs are a touch overpriced.

Anyway, thanks again. It was great transacting with you!