• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Two Tain's and an Okluma TinyDC

hard_six

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale I have two Titanium Tain Aura's and one Okluma TinyDC (which has been moved to a different section).

Tain Aura #1: 18 trits total. 12 ice blue around the tail and 6 green in the switch. Nichia 219 emitter.$425 $SOLD.

Tain Aura #2: 18 trits total. 12 around the tail and 6 in the switch. There are 8 blue and 4 green around the tail. They alternate 2 blue, 1 green. In the switch there are 3 blue and 3 green. Nichia 219 emitter.$440. SOLD.

Okluma Aluminum TinyDC: Moved to a different section.

Paypal preferred. Now for some pics...

Tain Aura #1:

Tain Aura #2:SOLD

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
I am afraid that the okluma doesn't belong to this section about titanium flashlights.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Timascus, Damascus, aluminum bronze, zirconium.....to name a few. Brain hurts, can't think of any more....
Would aluminum bronze really be considered exotic? I see it along the same lines as copper, brass, and titanium.

Mokume Gane and Mokume Ti are also exotic.

nbp

Flashaholic
Ok guys, let's not clutter this thread with OT posts.

One note though; prices posted should include all fees. It violates PP terms of service and thereby CPF rules to require buyers to add additional money to cover fees if they choose to pay via PP.

hard_six

Newly Enlightened
Ok guys, let's not clutter this thread with OT posts.

One note though; prices posted should include all fees. It violates PP terms of service and thereby CPF rules to require buyers to add additional money to cover fees if they choose to pay via PP.

Sorry about that. Fixed it.

Also, Tain #2 is SPF.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Not sure if you are aware, but would you please replace and leave sales prices, as that information is appreciated by this forum ....

EDIT - thanks !

Last edited: