• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
IMO

Sony VT4C for sure.

Your battery internal resistance wont allow max draw for sure. No protected batteries will (At least none of the ones I have ever tried). Don't confuse max discharge rate sustainability with actual draw.

Vihn,,,,,,,what do you think would be the best 18650 for the XSearcher??

I have a 3400 mAh Orbtronic, 3400 mAh Cytac and a 3400 mAh NCR18650B? Or is an IMR battery better?

Thanks

stevo250

Newly Enlightened
IMO

Sony VT4C for sure.

Your battery internal resistance wont allow max draw for sure. No protected batteries will (At least none of the ones I have ever tried). Don't confuse max discharge rate sustainability with actual draw.

Would kinoko imr also be similar in draw to VTC4?

Capolini

Banned
Would kinoko imr also be similar in draw to VTC4?

I will let the experts answer it! After I saw your post and then asked Vinh I checked out both batteries!

I will say the Kinoko only yields a MAX continuous discharge of 10A. VTC4 YIELDS A Max continuous discharge of 30A. I would think that has some bearing on it?

I bought the Sony VTC4,,,,,,,,,my only mistake is I should have bought them off of Vinh!! Ah well!!,,,,next time!

RCantor

Enlightened
Would burn in be a good idea for this light? Are you only getting the 1x 18650 version? What would you charge to mod another pill if we sent it to you? I might want an XPG and XML and switch the pills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Would burn in be a good idea for this light? Are you only getting the 1x 18650 version? What would you charge to mod another pill if we sent it to you? I might want an XPG and XML and switch the pills.

I am currently only doing burn in for the TK75vnKT. Takes too much time. Sorry. $45to mod your pill.

Issue

Enlightened
I am currently only doing burn in for the TK75vnKT. Takes too much time. Sorry. $45to mod your pill.

How much would a burnin do on the lux? If it is timeconsuming, then charge for it? I would love to pay extra and get this light maxed out. :grin2:

Capolini

Banned
I will put my .2 cents in!! :)

He has told you twice,how many times does he have to tell you?!!! Sometimes it is not always about $!!

ok,,,,,,,,,,he will do it for $3000.00!!!!

Issue

Enlightened
I will put my .2 cents in!! :)

He has told you twice,how many times does he have to tell you?!!! Sometimes it is not always about $!!

ok,,,,,,,,,,he will do it for $3000.00!!!!

When you run a bussiness, its much about cash.. Dont you think?

Seems like you pulled $3000 out of you hairy ***, as TK75vn goes for about $300. Would rather take an answer from vinh himself.

Capolini

Banned
When you run a bussiness, its much about cash.. Dont you think?

Seems like you pulled $3000 out of you hairy ***, as TK75vn goes for about $300. Would rather take an answer from vinh himself.
Lighten up pal! I picked an outrageous number on purpose! Where is your sense of humor,,,,,,,,,,,?? You will get an answer from Vinh,,,,,,,,most certainly it will be the same as his first Two!!

Issue

Enlightened
Lighten up pal! I picked an outrageous number on purpose! Where is your sense of humor,,,,,,,,,,,?? You will get an answer from Vinh,,,,,,,,most certainly it will be the same as his first Two!!

Im sorry but nothing on this page, from you, runs under the category of humor for me. I dont understand your need to speak for Vinh either, cant you just let the direct questions to vinh be answerd by him? Please stop filling this tread with offtopic jibberjabber now.

Capolini

Banned
Im sorry but nothing on this page, from you, runs under the category of humor for me. I dont understand your need to speak for Vinh either, cant you just let the direct questions to vinh be answerd by him? Please stop filling this tread with offtopic jibberjabber now.
Now? And who are you? I am very sorry if this appears to be an "ISSUE" FOR YOU!!!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Wow wow easy guys. We are all on the same team :)

Anyhow. Regarding burning it does take a lot of time and i sometime kill a led doing so if i dont pay close attention. I think just a light burn in is good though.

When i get a good meter i can test burnin and no burn in results more carefully.