• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You raise an interesting point. I would love to get one with an 18650 extender ($12 from dereelight I think?) so the runtime would be extended. Vinh is there another driver you could use to support this?

Deere-light driver pushed 1.5A-2A...Not so bright... but yeah long runtime.

I always found 30-40 minutes of spotting is plenty long. This light is not good for general purpose illumination due to the beam so spotting is really just on of on off type of a deal.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
What about a lunatic like me who will use it to walk the Dog??!!!,,,,,and spot deer!! :shakehead:eek::thumbsup:

This is not a light intended to walk the dog. No spill plus intense hot spot bouncing back from the snow might hurt your eyes.

Capolini

Banned
Re: WTS: XsearcherVN - Dedicated Aspheric Thrower

PIF [PAID IN FULL] Paypal Transaction # 9A9604576M936100H.

I enter "Flashaholics" rehab. Tomorrow!!! I will be out in time for the completion of my first aspheric!!:twothumbs

Ahh, I thought I remembered you having one, obviously getting you mixed up with another forum member!

I have a 'stock' Xsearcher with XRE R2 EZ900 (a good old original one) and love it. I'm sure Vinhs 'vn' will be awsome :)

tomthebaker

Newly Enlightened

Better put me down for an engraved XSearcher! I'll decide on a mode later.

This is my very last flashlight for a long time. Really. I mean it. I can quit any old time I want.

unless vinh comes out with a another must have ...

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Actually 1 XSearcherVN left

paulsl

Enlightened

Actually 1 XSearcherVN left

:paypal: sent for the last one! Capolini, I'm checking into rehab with you! I spot lots of weird things while walking my Border Collie Eli. Maybe we should bring our dogs and a suitcase full of lights to rehab with us!:knight::twothumbs:clap::sick2::naughty:lovecpf

Last edited:

paulsl

Enlightened

Since i forgot my cpf id in the Paypal notes here's the transaction info:

(Unique Transaction ID # 81D026444C5135822) SORRY:mecry:

Capolini

Banned

:paypal: sent for the last one! Capolini, I'm checking into rehab with you! I spot lots of weird things while walking my Border Collie Eli. Maybe we should bring our dogs and a suitcase full of lights to rehab with us!:knight::twothumbs:clap::sick2::naughty:lovecpf

sounds like a plan!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs;);););):clap:

LichtAn!

Enlightened

I hope you guys put some beamshots up soon. I already got 3 Vinh lights last month. I've got to slow down. :p

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast

purchases in the last 30 days- rc40, tm26 3800l, k40vn, shockerVN,deft-x,deft-x. I'm thinking that rehab is starting to sound pretty good:D

Capolini

Banned

purchases in the last 30 days- rc40, tm26 3800l, k40vn, shockerVN,deft-x,deft-x. I'm thinking that rehab is starting to sound pretty good:D

Yes, we ALL need help!!;)

Thank God it is not alcohol or drugs where we would be poisoning ourselves and destroying other lives in the process.

This is a better addiction I mean hobby to have,,,,,,,,,we can eventually sell our lights,,,and get more of course!!:D

RCantor

Enlightened

Will you keep a list of those of us who want the X but didn't make it in? Maybe you'll get enough for another order. I'd add the wavien collar if they made you one that would fit.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Will you keep a list of those of us who want the X but didn't make it in? Maybe you'll get enough for another order. I'd add the wavien collar if they made you one that would fit.

Just ordered 8 more XSearcher! :)