• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: Z1vn - Flood2Throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

Enlightened
Re: Super Exciting New Release!

Vinh has max current boosted my MX25L2T w/ sbt-70. He attempted to install a dedomed xml2 but was unable.

The sbt-70 has a beautiful cool tint and a bigger hotspot than a dedomed xml2. I estimate intensity to be around 400k cd based on how it compares to tk75kt and k50vn. Noticeably more lumen than an xml2 and a very nice useful corona.

I also have the standard head for it which makes the light the same size as a 2D mag.
Gads! Thanks! Just what I wanted to know.

bmetcalfe28

Newly Enlightened

Any approximate time on the release date?? Just trying to decide if I should place a order for a light I've been wanting but I'd like to know what the new light was before I made the order, however I'm not rushing just thought the new light might be more apealing to me. Thanks

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

O just do it bmetcalfe! :)
Just order both lights ha ha
You will end up with both of them anyway once you get the first one.
Welcome!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hoping to officially release light end of next week.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

FYI - I will be testing ALL versions of this light.

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened

Oh, stir the pot Jpual, you all know thats just makeing us want to know even more. =)ahaha, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being extremely excited and 10 being passing out from excitement) how excited should we be for this light? Is it a must have?Big monster, or small EDC, maby something vinh has never done before, or something that will shock us all? Comeone you can give us more, even a tiny hint, anything please, no dont go! Im begging, we need to know ahaha...you know you want to tell us...

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

Im probably going to end up owning at least 2 versions too lol.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, stir the pot Jpual, you all know thats just makeing us want to know even more. =)ahaha, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being extremely excited and 10 being passing out from excitement) how excited should we be for this light? Is it a must have?Big monster, or small EDC, maby something vinh has never done before, or something that will shock us all? Comeone you can give us more, even a tiny hint, anything please, no dont go! Im begging, we need to know ahaha...you know you want to tell us...

I havent been this excited about a vinh light since he put a mtg2 in a p60 honestly... but thats just me and my own opinion lol.

Tacitus

Enlightened

Grizzly...........

I imagine that in order to get an aspheric flashlight that large it would have to be purpose built for that application. I don't suppose, if Vinh offers this light, that I could just find the right aspheric lens and, with some elbow grease and fine tuning, put it together……could I?

Anyway, another guess:
Niwalker Vostro BK-FA02 (MT-G2)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.