• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

X60Mvn - XL Searchlight

TroyG

Newly Enlightened
Re: X60Mvn ;-)

Do it while you a are young. You might not get a chance to do anything this stupid again! Lol! Enjoy life and youth :)

It's also called turning 40 and realizing that you don't have as much time left as you thought.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: X60Mvn - Brightest Portable Searchlight

Phew I have some time I'm only 28 hehe... But the last 10yrs flew by

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reminds me of when I bought my bullet bike.
Got a loan out for half the cost of a yamaha R1.
Rode the bike for like 2 years and sold it.
Was awesome while I had it :)

Neilbenecke

Newly Enlightened

Personally: Buying a new sport car just = being in a lot of debt & making a very stupid decision ... But if I don't do it ... I will be :-( forever. Can't sleep a night without looking at pictures and reading about it. Even if I can only afford to keep it for a little while I know it would be worth it. We all do dumb things in our life and I guess for me this will be one of it.

To afford the XM18vn I would have to sell my entire collection just for it...Of course I can't give up all the little ones...LOL

I am a true flashaholic at heart! It's a true blessing that this passion also helps me fund living expenses. Also damn grateful I always have everyone's support here. Especially at times when I screw up. Really keeps me going and working hard :)

Alright enough softy for the night :)

Night All!

Bucket lists or whatever term or concept that means to one, are probably one the most important things in ones life and largely go unrecognized, When my grandma was alive many years ago she was as wise as you get, and she once told me "youth is waisted on the young",this coming from a 96 year old who still took a morning dip in the pool. OMG by no means did I understand the vastness and importance at the time of what that truly meant, for awhile there I was doing a little or allot -depends on the angle lol , of that waisting of my own lol", when I truly did get it , I got deliberate about it, deliberately and even sometimes fiendishly working through mine the first entry way back when was ......get a bucket list (different term at the time). Still have a ways to go but to me it is a good thing 2/3 done last 3rd gonna take me to either to the end or to the point where the last entry becomes the first again.
Enjoy it, relish every second of it, and off course burn the rubber to the rim lol.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforum

Brand___X

Newly Enlightened

Personally: Buying a new sport car just = being in a lot of debt & making a very stupid decision ... But if I don't do it ... I will be :-( forever. Can't sleep a night without looking at pictures and reading about it. Even if I can only afford to keep it for a little while I know it would be worth it. We all do dumb things in our life and I guess for me this will be one of it.

To afford the XM18vn I would have to sell my entire collection just for it...Of course I can't give up all the little ones...LOL

I am a true flashaholic at heart! It's a true blessing that this passion also helps me fund living expenses. Also damn grateful I always have everyone's support here. Especially at times when I screw up. Really keeps me going and working hard :)

Alright enough softy for the night :)

Night All!

I have been trolling CPF for 4 years just gaining knowledge and without posting. There is a plethora of knowledge to be be had here but I have never posted until I found Vin's torches through SelfBuilts YouTube page. From evrything I've researched on Vin, it is overwhelmingly obvious that his knowledge/passion about light/electronics is beyond measure. It is also abundantly clear that he is honest about his work and gives 110% to his friends/customers and his passion TORCHES!

I look forward to making my first purchases from you Vin i.e. PD-35vn and the X60Mvn. In the meantime, I will be asking many questions concerning Vin's torches that I am sure will seem mundane and childish to most but, I AIn't gonna learn if I don't...Thanks for what you do Vin.

MaxBeam

Enlightened

I have been trolling CPF for 4 years just gaining knowledge and without posting. There is a plethora of knowledge to be be had here but I have never posted until I found Vin's torches through SelfBuilts YouTube page. From evrything I've researched on Vin, it is overwhelmingly obvious that his knowledge/passion about light/electronics is beyond measure. It is also abundantly clear that he is honest about his work and gives 110% to his friends/customers and his passion TORCHES!

I look forward to making my first purchases from you Vin i.e. PD-35vn and the X60Mvn. In the meantime, I will be asking many questions concerning Vin's torches that I am sure will seem mundane and childish to most but, I AIn't gonna learn if I don't...Thanks for what you do Vin.

+1 :thumbsup:

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Welcom to the crew Brand!
Congrats on choosing 2 amazing lights.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
And if you wanna just hang out and chat about lights come over to the VN lounge :)
Ty

Brand___X

Newly Enlightened

Welcom to the crew Brand!
Congrats on choosing 2 amazing lights.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.
And if you wanna just hang out and chat about lights come over to the VN lounge :)
Ty

Thanks for the meets and greets. Today, 01:03 PM

warmurf

Enlightened

Vinh,

Can this light safely run on 6 x AW IMRs? I have heaps of these but no Sonys. If not I'll get ordering those or Samsung
2716179676464040_2.jpg
25R (INRs)? Can't get the Sonys here in Australia and getting batteries into Australia seems hard at the moment.

warmurf

Enlightened

What about these?

Sony US18650 VTC5 2600mAh 30 Amp HIGH CURRENT rechargeable Lithium batteries

Bit pricey thought- 9,999.99 for 2!!
:duh2:

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

What about Tenergy CR123's?
:) just kiddin.
Ty

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

Vihn,
e-mail replied to. Please don't forget to make mine to include $45 extra Copper heat sink, $50 LED Copper MCPCB direct solder bonded to CuZn pill, $5 engraved and push to the max. Thanks...

rejsr

Newly Enlightened

OK, the piper is now paid :) Loaded, engraved, dome on. Max bright!!!