Xeno E03 XM-L

Ian2381

Enlightened
Just received my Xeno XM-L cool white today from the mail.

I'm really happy with this light, for the price paid I got more than expected.

I would have preferred a dark red though, still this is one of my great buys.:thumbsup:

Updated post with runtime test on Eneloop AA.

High: 1 hour and has usable light output for two hours
Med: 4 hours
Low: 33.5 hours

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have (2) of the neutral tints (1 blue 1 black) and love mine also. A 14500 in one and an eneloop in the other. Very nice for the price...Robert.

Ian2381

Enlightened
Update, I previously bought a fenix diffuser from kaidoiman but non of my lights fit, I believe its for the ld10, it fits perfectly in my xeno e03. now got a super bright lantern. :thumbsup:

Ian2381

Enlightened
I really like this light and bought another one in Neutral tint.
This is one of my best light for the price.

Enlightened
I really like this light and bought another one in Neutral tint.
This is one of my best light for the price.

Just got a neutral white E03 too, I suppose you got it from hkequipment ebay coz the stocks just came in like today? So I now have WW and NW. My 55 year-old mum in law is asking for a CW. LOL! Got it at usd31 shipping included, from hkequipment webstore (think most get from Ebay). It's listed a bit higher but email him to get the discount.

One tip, just put a silicone switch cap over the GITD greenie. It's almost an eyesore!

Last edited:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Just got a neutral white E03 too, I suppose you got it from hkequipment ebay coz the stocks just came in like today? So I now have WW and NW. My 55 year-old mum in law is asking for a CW. LOL! Got it at usd31 shipping included, from hkequipment webstore (think most get from Ebay). It's listed a bit higher but email him to get the discount.

One tip, just put a silicone switch cap over the GITD greenie. It's almost an eyesore!

Yes got it from hkequipment in ebay, the last time I bought from them, the Xeno e03 CW, it only took two weeks to arrive in my doorstep.

Ian2381

Enlightened
Xeno E03 XM-L cool white

Doing runtime test on Eneloop AA.
High: 1 hour and has usable light output for two hours
Med: 4 hours
Low: Currently completing test and light is already in the 28th hour.

flashmenow

Newly Enlightened
These are great little lights. I have one in each flavor/tint. Running 14500's they are super performers ! The warm white is quite appealing almost appears to be a incan.

333.jpg

dts71

Newly Enlightened
Could any of the happy owners please present a beamshot of the XM-L and in the best of worlds a comparison to the XPG? :D

pelotonjon

Newly Enlightened
I'm also a fan of this light. I got the neutral XM-L E03 and it's a great tint, the beam is really floody. I'd love to see a pocket clip made specifically for this light.

Ian2381

Enlightened
Could any of the happy owners please present a beamshot of the XM-L and in the best of worlds a comparison to the XPG? :D

I only have the XM-L version and beamshot compared to the SC50+

Left Xeno E03 cool white, right SC50+ cool white
284258_1748168879067_1684182208_1272960_470735_n.jpg

Enlightened
hkequipment is really fast, sent out on 12th and arrived 19th. Another USA guy got his in the same time frame as mine. The NW is just a bit cooler in colour temperature than say Shiningbeam's Romisen NWs. Very nice, can't be beaten for just usd30 shipped worldwide. :D

Ian2381

Enlightened
hkequipment is really fast, sent out on 12th and arrived 19th. Another USA guy got his in the same time frame as mine. The NW is just a bit cooler in colour temperature than say Shiningbeam's Romisen NWs. Very nice, can't be beaten for just usd30 shipped worldwide. :D

Now I'm excited, mine shipped on the 12th, hopefully it will arrive this week. cooler NW is what I prefer.

Last edited:

PhatPhil

Newly Enlightened
Bought one of these yesterday. Really looking forward to receiving it :)

My first XM-L light